The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

11 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I just had a search and can't find anything similar.....perhaps @gavgnr can point us to where he's done it before? 

See post 125...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=11128;sa=showPosts;start=120

He might be a nice guy ‘in the real world’ but I’m pissed with his internet persona for pulling this shite

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gavgnr said:

See post 125...

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?action=profile;u=11128;sa=showPosts;start=120

He might be a nice guy ‘in the real world’ but I’m pissed with his internet persona for pulling this shite

Got you. 

Yeah, I agree - it's a shitty thing to do, that serves no point at all.  

Can’t say I blame anyone for reacting they way they are. Jokes are cool and all, but when our favorite band are the leaders of ambiguity (and quite proud of it), it’s a bit disappointing when hardcore fans of said band decide to follow suit. 

• Haha 1

Maybe he took it upon himself to make it up like. Ohhh if it doesn't happen I can get away because coronavirus. If it does, then lucky me I broke a news I invented that turned true. But I think he'll be posting something about CoViD-19 being the reason for the delay. Lol

You guys should know by now, 4 years into a reunion, that the only way we'll hear a new song from Axl is whenever this gets released:

Former GUNS N' ROSES and current SIXX:A.M. guitarist DJ Ashba has signed an exclusive deal with Edgeout Records/Universal Music Group/UMe for his new solo project, which will see him "featuring different singers from different genres on every song."

Although Ashba initially started work on the project as a collaboration with with his SIXX:A.M. bandmate James Michael — under the band name PYROMANTIC — it has since evolved into an Ashba solo venture, with Michael announcing in 2018 that he was stepping away from the group.

Ashba comments: "Over the past couple of years, I have found myself going through a musical transformation — almost an evolution, you could say. I allowed my creativity to flow freely without trying to restrain it to conform to a particular genre. I found the whole journey very liberating and also very exciting. It allowed me to experiment with new sounds and compositions that cross the boundaries of multiple music genres, to create something so unique and exciting that I cannot wait to share it with the world."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-guitarist-dj-ashba-signs-with-edgeout-records-for-ashba-solo-project/

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Hobbies needed! 

Looking back it seems he admitted he was joking almost immediately then. I still find it hard to believe that someone so passionate about the band getting the fans hopes up would do the same thing. I think Del did say this, I guess he shares Fernando's penchant for torturing the fanbase. Or it was a fake Del account.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Looking back it seems he admitted he was joking almost immediately then. I still find it hard to believe that someone so passionate about the band getting the fans hopes up would do the same thing. I think Del did say this, I guess he shares Fernando's penchant for torturing the fanbase. Or it was a fake Del account.

I think his absence speaks volumes here. 

If he'd been played all he needs to do is pop-up with a screenshot of the conversation and say so......

12 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I think his absence speaks volumes here. 

If he'd been played all he needs to do is pop-up with a screenshot of the conversation and say so......

Maybe he's waiting for the day to be over to be sure. Like I said, if he is trolling, he needs to be permanently banned. It should be a cardinal rule not to joke about new music on a GNR forum.

2 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Maybe he's waiting for the day to be over to be sure. Like I said, if he is trolling, he needs to be permanently banned. It should be a cardinal rule not to joke about new music on a GNR forum.

Well, we all like a joke about it all....but pretending to have had contact with someone and insisting something is happening, across multiple forums, then vanishing? That's some tiresome shit. 

It's entirely predictable that it didn't happen, but it's pretty irritating to have people posting on forums coming up with such crap. 

4 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I don't know Sofine11 in real life either, but I believe people are REALLY over reacting here. 

He was either openly trolling or was duped. Either way, I'm still stunned anyone put any amount of hope into what he said.

While I don't like what he did (assuming he was trolling) it's absolutely not worth a ban because people believed something that had absolutely no proof or validity behind it. 

....and, let's face it, it will be quite amusing when he does resurface! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I spent all afternoon walking around town looking for my local ITunes store. Very annoyed! 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

haha! 

I wonder what they'll do with all the t-shirts/merch etc for this leg? 

Flog then as rare special edition tees of ‘the gigs that did not happen’.....because they are rare they will charge double!! 😂