The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

2 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I don't know Sofine11 in real life either, but I believe people are REALLY over reacting here. 

He was either openly trolling or was duped. Either way, I'm still stunned anyone put any amount of hope into what he said.

While I don't like what he did (assuming he was trolling) it's absolutely not worth a ban because people believed something that had absolutely no proof or validity behind it. 

Agree, way over reacting.   But, I'm a luker and am familiar with sofine11 sarcastic jibes at TB.  I guess I could see how some who may not be that familiar with him could get butt hurt.   I find him entertaining in the context of where the band is at the moment. 

The troll might have been trolled.   

Edited by JuicySwoos83
Fat fingers
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, MurielWeathers said:

Did something actually happen on the forum while I was away? 😳

Someone (who has been around a while and had loudly and often criticized the band for not making good on their word)  claimed to have spoken to Del who said 'keep your eye on itunes' on friday. It obviously didn't happen. Said someone cleared off and hasn't been seen since. 

Business as usual in GNR world! 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Hey everyone, this album rocks!!!!! :headbang:

Hey, thanks a million for creating a ton of extra work for the mods. That was a pretty sweet deal for us. 

3 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

@sofine11 Please clear your inbox for PMs

And yes, please clear your PMs. 

18 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Honestly, if people read the things that sofine posted and then got disappointed when they didn't happen, they have only themselves to blame. There's some real overreactions from a few people here lol.

I totally agree. I honestly haven't seen the forum go from 0 to 100 that fast in a long time though. I was really surprised so many people bought into it then had the nerve to get mad. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Honestly, if people read the things that sofine posted and then got disappointed when they didn't happen, they have only themselves to blame. There's some real overreactions from a few people here lol.

True.....but I'm not really interested in wilful trolling one way or the other. 

'Get a life' is my reaction really. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

I have to think most forums (music or otherwise) wouldn't take so kindly to an individual knowingly spreading false info to other users. At least I would hope so.

LOL, what would you like done about it?