The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

4 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Just telling it like it is, brother.

At least some can appreciate, and understand.

"understand"? Yes, we understand that you're trying to play insider. This bit has been run many many times before. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RussTCB said:

"understand"? Yes, we understand that you're trying to play insider. This bit has been run many many times before. 

Man, you know it’s bad and we have all turned cynical when Russ is calling out the “insiders”.....”insiders” 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, smokingarthur said:

This topic has turned into a giant cluster fuck. Some things never change on this forum. 

In all honesty, there's really no reason for the thread to exist. Overall, it's better to have one catch all thread I guess instead of a new one weekly about an album that's never going to be released. 

• Like 4

I honestly hope any new song/album has vocals from 2004-2010. Maybe do a couple brand-new songs, and touch-up some old songs so he can sing them live, but I'm hoping the bulk of it is "2nd prime era" CD-session recordings. Best case scenario is we finally get an album full of vocals like the Angel Down songs and This I Love Remix. :axl:

• Like 3
  • GNFNR 1

17 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I have some REAL information that I can't share... yet.   But let's just say,  be READY!  Good times are ahead. 👍👍👍

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Rjuncajun said:

I have some REAL information that I can't share... yet.   But let's just say,  be READY!  Good times are ahead. 👍👍👍

How are you different from all other 700 "insiders" that say that they have info that they can't share and then when things don't happen they just say like "yeah... Plans changed"?

11 minutes ago, Rjuncajun said:

Not sure why this whole "I'm an insider" thing is still fun for some of you to run with. 

2 minutes ago, Manfisman said:

How are you different from all other 700 "insiders" that say that they have info that they can't share and then when things don't happen they just say like "yeah... Plans changed"?

They're not. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Rjuncajun said:

Perhaps you’d care to recall your post from 31 January?? Oh, you can’t remember? Let me refresh your memory...

“Someone I know close to the band told me to be ready for tomorrow..........................”

Fucks sake why do ‘fans’ pull this sort of shit???!

5 minutes ago, UcudBmine said:

Good times are way behind us

The only truth 

• Like 2