The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Just now, gavgnr said:

Perhaps you’d care to recall your post from 31 January?? Oh, you can’t remember? Let me refresh your memory...

“Someone I know close to the band told me to be ready for tomorrow..........................”

Fucks sake why do ‘fans’ pull this sort of shit???!

Because they have literally nothing better to do. 

I sometimes think I'm as bad for reading for it.........

12 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I’m a stalker- *cough* I mean insider!! I now can say with absolute certainty that I now have full confirmation that Axl eats eggs for breakfast! :)

You should get that cough checked out man

Edited by UcudBmine
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Rjuncajun said:

I have some REAL information that I can't share... yet.   But let's just say,  be READY!  Good times are ahead. 👍👍👍

I can only guess that you really love Toy Trucks and Laundry Bags. 

Good times are ahead 👍 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, smokingarthur said:

This topic has turned into a giant cluster fuck. Some things never change on this forum. 

It's a thread about a new album that doesn't exist by a band that doesn't make music. I'm not sure how it could be anything OTHER than a clusterfuck really! 

1 minute ago, WildStar said:

Good times are ahead 👍 

Careful, or I'll attack you with my miniature baseball bat. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Rjuncajun said:

I have some REAL information that I can't share... yet.   But let's just say,  be READY!  Good times are ahead. 👍👍👍

Are you trying to be funny? If so - not a good attempt. Try something else other than comedy. If being serious - WHY can’t you share what you supposedly have?

7 minutes ago, WildStar said:

Good times are ahead 👍 

Don’t forget toy TRAINS! Choo choooo! Choo chooooooo!

Seriously, tho. Why hasn’t Fernando made a toy train with the bullet logo as the nose of the locomotive? I feel like that’d sell like hot cakes!

Edited by rocknroll41
  • Like 1

Legitimately asking- can we just ban or time out anyone claiming to be an insider without any sort of proof? Like, is it against some technical moral rule or just not wanting to silence freedom of speech? Its not funny, it gets people who are new to the community hope up and people who are used to it get frustrated, and did I mention it’s also just annoying? 

• Like 2

Just now, AxlRoseCDII said:

Legitimately asking- can we just ban or time out anyone claiming to be an insider without any sort of proof? Like, is it against some technical moral rule or just not wanting to silence freedom of speech? Its not funny, it gets people who are new to the community hope up and people who are used to it get frustrated, and did I mention it’s also just annoying? 

I think you have to take some satisfaction in just mocking them really. Banning people that make these bullshit claims would probably just mean they made themselves an alt-account anyway. I imagine a lot of that goes on already. Certain 'abrasive' posters seem to never post at the same time as other 'abrasive' posters who back up their views. 

Just try and not get frustrated and have fun laughing at them if you can. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

I think you have to take some satisfaction in just mocking them really. Banning people that make these bullshit claims would probably just mean they made themselves an alt-account anyway. I imagine a lot of that goes on already. Certain 'abrasive' posters seem to never post at the same time as other 'abrasive' posters who back up their views. 

Just try and not get frustrated and have fun laughing at them if you can. 

Very fair points. I’m just pissy today amidst all that’s happening in our world to be honest! :wacko:

8 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, James Bond said:

I've heard from a reliable source that Axl is handling the quarantine well. My source says that he's been in a great mood and cracking jokes.

I heard he is in shitty mood because fast foods struggles to deliver all of his orders on time

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

Don’t forget toy TRAINS! Choo choooo! Choo chooooooo!

Seriously, tho. Why hasn’t Fernando made a toy train with the bullet logo as the nose of the locomotive? I feel like that’d sell like hot cakes!

I might actually buy one of those. 

PM Nando with the idea and you might get a cut

11 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Very fair points. I’m just pissy today amidst all that’s happening in our world to be honest! :wacko:

Same. I feel you. I was like that yesterday - just angry, frustrated and worried about those around me. Really tried hard to mentally remove myself from it a bit today. 

Hang in there - I think a lot of us feel the same way. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

Same. I feel you. I was like that yesterday - just angry, frustrated and worried about those around me. Really tried hard to mentally remove myself from it a bit today. 

Hang in there - I think a lot of us feel the same way. 

My thing is....anyone with any compassion should be feeling the way you are. I've never wanted to play "insider" or even the "I know something you don't know" BS in the first place, let alone in the midst of everything happening in the real world currently.

I couldn't imagine anyone's current list of priorities including trying to get themselves over as an GNR insider. Yet, that's what happened yesterday. 

• Like 1

I never understood the appeal of the whole "insiders" giving info thing lol like to me if something is actually coming, I don't need someone else breaking the news early to tell me its coming, just let it come.  And if something isn't coming, I don't need to hear about stuff that will never see the light of day anyway

The only info I find worthwhile is in the form of audio (good on you Village Session folks)

Edited by WhazUp

50 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

I’m not from US so is Mitch Lafon (know the name and that’s about it) likely to know any legit info?

Mitch Lafon is the one who said that Dave Kushner was going to be part of the reunion.

So there you go.