The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

14 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Wait, what? Are they on the actual official GNR channel? If so, please post some links here. Links from official channels are welcomed and encouraged. 

They are displayed as if they are from the GN'R official channel, but it isn't GN'R uploading them. I saw one a little while ago of It's So Easy from Rio '91; in the description it said the video was provided by RouteNote, which is a music distributor. These seem auto-generated by YouTube. It's been happening for awhile. It's still cool that these audio remasters have been uploaded to YouTube, but it isn't GN'R doing it. 

Edited by GNRfanJen
  • Like 1

Just now, GNRfanJen said:

They are displayed as if they are from the GN'R official channel, but it isn't GN'R uploading them. I saw one a little while ago of It's So Easy from Rio '91; in the description it said the video was provided by RouteNote, which is a music distributor. These seem auto-generated by YouTube. It's has been happening for awhile. It's still cool that these audio remasters have been uploaded to YouTube, but it isn't GN'R doing it. 

Ah, OK. Thanks for the clarification :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GNRfanJen said:

They are displayed as if they are from the GN'R official channel, but it isn't GN'R uploading them. I saw one a little while ago of It's So Easy from Rio '91; in the description it said the video was provided by RouteNote, which is a music distributor. These seem auto-generated by YouTube. It's has been happening for awhile. It's still cool that these audio remasters have been uploaded to YouTube, but it isn't GN'R doing it. 

Well that explains why they are not promoted in any way.

11 minutes ago, Kranich said:

Well that explains why they are not promoted in any way.

Bummer! I hid that reply with the links in that case, just so we don't leave a road map for the lurkers to have them taken down. 

17 minutes ago, Walapino said:

One thing TB need to rectify is the youtube issue atleast let us enjoy GNR videos while on lockdown!

They don't give a fuck about the fans.  They need to take the videos down to shelter Axl from everyone calling out how bad he looks and sounds. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Right because let axl be harassed by trolls with nothing better to do in their lives

Lmao so just say a member of the general public looks up a GnR video and hears Axl butchering songs and decide to comment that it sounds bad, that makes them a troll? Like i have never listened to puddle of mudd but i commented that their Nirvana cover was a disgrace. Am i a troll for giving my opinion?

• Like 3

On 4/18/2020 at 3:37 AM, gavgnr said:

The band can't figure out how to release music during periods of 'normality', let alone during a global pandemic. Sometimes I think Axl and TB enjoy holding this music back, knowing how much we want it. It's their petty revenge for all of the shit that's posted online about them.

Exactly this.  The fake set list photos, his reddit appearances...that certainly seems like-to me- Fernando just jerking the fans around for all the stuff they say about him.  Especially now, with everyone stuck at home, I'm sure he posts stuff like that and then sits back and laughs at the response.  Gotta amuse yourself somehow in these difficult times.

49 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Right because let axl be harassed by trolls with nothing better to do in their lives

I don't know if "Axl can't handle youtube comment sections just like any other artist" is solid reasoning for justifying the systematic takedown of virtually every youtube video of GNR though

• Like 2

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

I definitely don't believe in any issues with "legalities" from nineteen ninety fucking one. And even if so, I think they have enough dough now to buy up anything.

same here. Thats another one of their OLD excuses that they use when they get questions.  More BS

48 minutes ago, Cory Trevor said:

Lmao so just say a member of the general public looks up a GnR video and hears Axl butchering songs and decide to comment that it sounds bad, that makes them a troll? Like i have never listened to puddle of mudd but i commented that their Nirvana cover was a disgrace. Am i a troll for giving my opinion?

only on HTGT  :-)

1 hour ago, Cory Trevor said:

Look at the GNR youtube comments  they are much worse than just saying "It sounds bad." There is also another forum whose name I won't mention that is much worse than saying "he sounds bad"

But if you have to look at comments saying you're a fat mac daddy "you're in McDonald's babby etc then you don't have to get any respect for those people PERIOD.

It's exactly why nobody IN GNR wants to do an ama on these forums anymore, If Axl comes up he will get attacked by all these trolls saying why are you so fat?  why do you sound mickey? etc

You can say something sounds bad but you have no right to aggressively make comments about someone's appearance etc unless it's truly horrendous..... Axl is almost 60 years old he doesn't need to look like he is 25   

Edited by Gibsonfender2323
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Look at the GNR youtube comments  they are much worse than just saying "It sounds bad." There is also another forum whose name I won't mention that is much worse than saying "he sounds bad"

But if you have to look at comments saying you're a fat mac daddy "you're in McDonald's babby etc then you don't have to get any respect for those people PERIOD.

It's exactly why nobody IN GNR wants to do an ama on these forums anymore, If Axl comes up he will get attacked by all these trolls saying why are you so fat?  why do you sound mickey? etc

You can say something sounds bad but you have no right to aggressively make comments about someone's appearance etc unless it's truly horrendous..... Axl is almost 60 years old he doesn't need to look like he is 25  

On a related topic, I don't know if anyone here has spend much time in the GNR Discord, but I find it kind of weird and pathetic how obsessed that community is with insulting Axl for his appearance and weight. I just don't get why people care so much to the point of endlessly insulting someone they don't know.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, registra said:

On a related topic, I don't know if anyone here has spend much time in the GNR Discord, but I find it kind of weird and pathetic how obsessed that community is with insulting Axl for his appearance and weight. I just don't get why people care so much to the point of endlessly insulting someone they don't know.

Because they have nothing else in their lives to do.

Like, look at the last Fernando Reddit thread.  He tried being forward to the fans and he was just attacked by people who have no idea what goes on behind the scenes of GNR they assume he is Hitler basically and I agree with him with that type of attitude towards people you have never meet you don't have to tell them anything.

Are they lying about who is responsible for the youtube takedowns and saying they did not sanction it? Absolutely. 

Are the youtube videos authorized by GNR/AXl? Probably not 

Is TB responsible for bringing Slash and Duff back together with AXl and giving what the fans wanted for so long? 100%

Are they responsible for no album in 10 years or lack of communication from the band? NO!. A

Are they responsible for the same setlist? No

At some point you got to take the high ground no matter how frustrated you are and try to approach them respectfully. The current culture of victimization is not for a healthy society

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Look at the GNR youtube comments  they are much worse than just saying "It sounds fat." There is also another forum whose name I won't mention that is much worse than saying "he sounds bad"

I don't believe that for a second. There might be a few doing that and they could be dealt with swiftly by the mods. If Axl would ever come on here again, most people will be respectful and fanboying/girling. Whenever Axl does something cool, the forum reacts positive to it.

I don't you if you've noticed, but Axl doesn't do an AMA anywhere. Not on HTGTH, not on Nightrain. Nowhere. It has nothing to do with people here being mean. That's ridiculous. Axl doesn't even do interviews, except once in a blue moon on some obscure medium he chose for God knows what reason.

Fernando only shows himself to react to trolls, here, on reddit, on the other forum you won't mention. He answered a few questions once (as far as I know) on Nightrain too. But that's it.

And all GNR videos are removed, not only recent ones. Videos where Axl looked like a god have gone too, so that's BS too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lio said:

I don't believe that for a second. There might be a few doing that and they could be dealt with swiftly by the mods. If Axl would ever come on here again, most people will be respectful and fanboying/girling. Whenever Axl does something cool, the forum reacts positive to it.

+1 for the fangirling part of this. :lol: As many reasons as there are to be mad at him about things, I'm still a complete, unabashed Axl Rose fangirl as I have been for years (whether I want to be or not lol), and would definitely be respectful upon his visit.