The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

6 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Legit laughed out loud at "Feat. Angus Young"

Why are GNR fans so fucking weird? Why do people put time and effort into this stuff? :lol:

dt3xv8ztmmu41.jpg

C'mon not even the "release date" is well researched, it's a Wednesday 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, shotsfired cro said:

where did you find this!?

I read citing today from both Rich and Chris that they do have material but no album in plan since they just got together and don't want to go head over feet into anything

Sorry, i'm was wrong, the title is: "Why Black Crowes don't want to record a new album". You are right.

3 minutes ago, All Cautions Made said:

Hmmm setlist looks legit.

The album document uses the right terminology. I used to work in a U.S. music label years ago. Product Release Information, Media count, JP RL. were all used internally.

Makes one wonder.....

Track 14 is clearly Oh My God as per the writing credits IMO.

This photo should be taken with a huge grain of salt but...... :)

818k1CLbUbL._AC_SY741_.jpg

Track 12 is clearly Hardschool, but don't you think it is strange for Slash to agree to play a Paul Tobias song? I call it fake! Also, I did work for Rock In Rio, anyone can put their hands on a setlist. I do have 7 of all their concerts that I went to.

Just now, Legendador said:

Track 12 is clearly Hardschool, but don't you think it is strange for Slash to agree to play a Paul Tobias song? I call it fake! Also, I did work for Rock In Rio, anyone can put their hands on a setlist. I do have 7 of all their concerts that I went to.

He's already played on songs written by PHT.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Oh boy! He did?

Yeah man, Tobias has history with the guys. The latest one was the "NEW" single released in 2018 "Shadow of Your Love"!

Tobias has a credit on UYI

Edited by Dean

2 minutes ago, Dean said:

Yeah man, Tobias has history with the guys. The latest one was the "NEW" single released in 2018 "Shadow of Your Love"!

Tobias has a credit on Appetite and UYI

WHAT? How the heck! Paul Tobias? The same one that broke up the band with Simphaty to the Devil? in which songs?

Edited by Legendador

2 minutes ago, Legendador said:

WHAT? How the heck! Paul Tobias? The same one that broke up the band with Simphaty to the Devil? in which songs?

I edited out Appetite as I'm wrong, but he's thanked in the album credits.

He co-wrote Back Off Bitch and yes, the very same Paul Tobias.

"Without Paul....there would be no more Guns N' Roses"

Edited by Dean

Yeah I’m not buying anything until there’s no official info. But if that’s real, Atlas shrugged, Hardschool and Oh My God are in the track list. There’s a song written only by Axl ‘Lier’ or ‘Liar’ is what I can barely read. Playing Hardschool on this postponed South American tour would have been good promotion 

Clearly bullshit. Look how badly the Geffen logo is superimposed on!

Not even worth discussing for one second.....but the moron that fakes it up will doubtless get what they want (people here and elsewhere saying 'oh, but it might be....).

It isn't real in any way. As anyone who has ever received a press release of any sort would see. 

Edited by allwaystired
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Legendador said:

He plays Shadow Of Your love every night

• Like 1

8 hours ago, GNR_RNR said:

Elton still sounds fine, listen to his recent performance of I'm still standing. Of course his vocal style has changed, he's adapting to his ageing voice (*hint Axl*).

Bob Dylan could never sing.

I'd actually say Axl is in pretty decent shape.

Sure he carries way too many extra pounds but his cardiovascular health seems great.

His voice is always a strange case. Personally I'd prefer his to switch out the clean high voice for his 'Patience' voice, but I think the clean high voice translates better to live and what the bulk of fans want Axl to sound like.

As much as Axl's voice has taken a beating over the years it is in pretty good shape for the most part. Listen to Rio 2001 and it's pretty much the same. He's in better vocal shape than the likes of Bon Jovi or Vince Neil but that's not saying much.

I really would like Axl to go back to the drawing board with how he sings the GNR catalogue, make shows tighter overall and reassess the setlist to better suit his voice. The fact that he still insists on singing November rain with such a weak high clean vocal is a sign that people aren't bringing obvious suggestions to him.

He needs to get rid of better, TIL as its horrendous . Dead horse wasnt much better either. The issue with that song is they fuck it up at the start, with eithrr slash playing yhe intro to fast or axl coming in to early in parts.

I prefer his lower register as it sounds more power. Add songs like bad obsession  black leather. I agree the band need to redo the setlist arounds axl voice.

40 minutes ago, janrichmond said:

I reckon it's made by someone banned from forums, Reddit was their only way to get a fake letter out there.

Yeah, way too easy to fake something like this. And:

34 minutes ago, Jw224 said:

Even if it's real it's fake until the album is actually out. 

• Like 1

Lol, this is funny. Whoever made/posted it left the two last letters of two tracks uncovered, and these happen to be two known songs, Atlas and Hardschool. :lol:

Anyway, let's suppose it's real for fun's sake.

The last one doesn't have to be Oh My God. It could be another song from the same writing sessions. And HS been written by Axl and Tobias sounds very plausible.

I'm speechless (or not) if someone went to such great lengths to make this. But then again, there are a few crazy fans out there who probably have a lot of free time now amidst of a pandemic :lol:

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Lol, this is funny. Whoever made/posted it left the two last letters of two tracks uncovered, and these happen to be two known songs, Atlas and Hardschool. :lol:

Anyway, let's suppose it's real for fun's sake.

The last one doesn't have to be Oh My God. It could be another song from the same writing sessions. And HS been written by Axl and Tobias sounds very plausible.

I'm speechless (or not) if someone went to such great lengths to make this. But then again, there are a few crazy fans out there who probably have a lot of free time now amidst of a pandemic :lol:

Nah- it's not like these losers don't have form with this sort of crap. 

It's astonishingly poorly done on every single level. They might as well have written it on a pizza box on crayon.