The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Just now, Gordon Comstock said:

Track 13 is probably "El Hermano".

This guy is literally using fake titles posted on gnfnr. :lol:

Can't wait to hear "Roll On 2 U", "Blue Volcano" and "The Sharpening"!!! :axl:

He couldn't be arsed to think of a title for his fake album though! 

no chance that this is real.  no way Duff gets the sole song writing credit on a song, even if it is "Seattle Head" re-re-re-recorded for the fifth time with the fifth different band.

plus i heard from a taco bell exec that it's going to be a double album named "turds of misery" which is what you get a few hours after eating a chalupa

11 hours ago, Creed said:

Phils voice is still good, imo. But he is mentally exhausted and his body is fucked up. His ears and his arm are making him major problems. But he is doing it for the money, his fans and his son.

Axl's Mickey voice is just awful. His is fooling the fans...

Wow he is falling apart. Looked fragile and senile out there.

I remember a few years ago when he still played the drums he used to strap his drumsticks to his arms because they were stuffed.

He should probably stick to the studio.

1 hour ago, Dean said:

This was posted on Reddit.

As always, take with a pinch of salt, but if it's legitimate, I'm delighted to see Stinson and Tobias among the songwriters

dt3xv8ztmmu41.png

LMAO! 

I like how they put some logo's at the top to make it 'extra' official.

Also why would GNR need 'fast version' next to you're crazy? They know what version of the song they 'rehearsed' ffs.

3/10 Troll attempt must try harder.

https://old.reddit.com/r/GunsNRoses/comments/g6wmyn/more_coming/ 

For those following the reddit drama

1 minute ago, WhazUp said:

I love how they put that fake paper next to a setlist

"Here is how you know I am legitimate, here is a setlist anyone could have gotten the past few years!"

The guitar pick made me laugh too- just pop that in there to make it seem it even more believable! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

The guitar pick made me laugh too- just pop that in there to make it seem it even more believable! 

That was great too haha, not to mention, the post he made on the page is deleted now but he posted that "he wasn't a fan so stop DMing him asking for more" - and why would he have a setlist and a guitar pick if he wasn't even a fan just a industry worker? lol

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

Track 13 is probably "El Hermano".

This guy is literally using fake titles posted on gnfnr. :lol:

Can't wait to hear "Roll On 2 U", "Blue Volcano" and "The Sharpening"!!! :axl:

Yes, 13 is El Hermano lmao

This guy talked about this track for a pretty long time

Just the other day I made a post about how some of these people choose to spend their time. 

More than a few people seemed surprised. Well, here you have another example. Think about the time and energy that went into staging this whole picture. And for what? To hopefully trick a bunch of GNR fans? 

• Like 1

After dedicating all that time and energy they didnt think to look up a template for how memos work, with things like who its too and who its from. Or a date when the memo was written.

Edited by soon

What really amazes me is how someone still have a working printer at home. 

Guess he must have their fax number too.

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Lol, this is funny. Whoever made/posted it left the two last letters of two tracks uncovered, and these happen to be two known songs, Atlas and Hardschool. :lol:

Anyway, let's suppose it's real for fun's sake.

The last one doesn't have to be Oh My God. It could be another song from the same writing sessions. And HS been written by Axl and Tobias sounds very plausible.

I'm speechless (or not) if someone went to such great lengths to make this. But then again, there are a few crazy fans out there who probably have a lot of free time now amidst of a pandemic :lol:

I was about to say the same about how he deliberated left some clues for people to guess that those two tracks were the known titles Atlas Shrugged and Hardschool. 

It's funny. First, the setlist next to the fake tracklist because... reasons? 

Full tracklst in advance for a November release because...?

Tobias all over the place, but no Robin and/or Buckethead? 

13 tracks with a bonus 14th for Japan Release ("14 JP RL")? Is this still a thing?

• Like 1