The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

correct me if I am wrong, but aren't GNR signed to Interscope records?  I think they merged with Geffen or something, but if you look on the Geffen label website, GNR isnt listed as an artist.  if you look at the Interscope website, GNR are listed there.  

this guy needs to find better things to do

Edited by Chester 524

To me, it doesn't matter if it's real or fake anyway. Personally, I think it's fake as all get out, but again that doesn't really matter.

The only thing that ever matters is IF any actual album ever sees the light of day. Up til that point, no documents real or fake matter at all. 

3 hours ago, WhazUp said:

I love how they put that fake paper next to a setlist

"Here is how you know I am legitimate, here is a setlist anyone could have gotten the past few years!"

Are you seriously saying someone outside the GNR inner circle can format a setlist as well as that!? NO WAY! 🤣

But seriously, the GNR world is so fucking whacky! 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Tom2112 said:

Are you seriously saying someone outside the GNR inner circle can format a setlist as well as that!? NO WAY! 🤣

But seriously, the GNR world is so fucking whacky! 

I've got an episode of my podcast coming out tomorrow that's somewhat focused on GN'R. My co hosts no nothing of the online GNR community, so I explained it them by saying "the GN'R online community is a passionate bunch" haha. 

• Haha 1

that print-out is kind of lazy and half-assed; doesn't really make sense, if Fernando said its fake he'd be a liar...

I'm pretty sure it's actually legit.

Edited by Ant

Why would anyone take a picture of a concert setlist on top of a document describing a new record? If they wanted to take a picture of the document, then why did they make the effort to find a setlist and put that next to it? Was the picture taken by a spy and it so just happened that a setlist was positioned close to the document? Was the picture taken by someone who just happens to have two such unrelated documents lying around? 

• Like 1

So on the Sally in the email, full name is Sally Green works for UMG under Mercury Record's (Nashville) which later merged into Island Record's under UMG. Also the pic with the email is scanned, and the blacked out words are hand drawn. The guy uploaded his card from Geffen (which is identical to Tom Zutauts) which the address is 9130, West Hollywood, 90069- 6197 which from research Geffen moved from that location in '99, but the location now is some guys foundation. 

3 minutes ago, djones1225 said:

So on the Sally in the email, full name is Sally Green works for UMG under Mercury Record's (Nashville) which later merged into Island Record's under UMG. Also the pic with the email is scanned, and the blacked out words are hand drawn. The guy uploaded his card from Geffen (which is identical to Tom Zutauts) which the address is 9130, West Hollywood, 90069- 6197 which from research Geffen moved from that location in '99, but the location now is some guys foundation. 

Hang on a sec, GNR is signed with interscope which they also operate Island Records. Guys this might be real...

Just a quick question about other subject: do you prefer Paradise City from Las Vegas 04/09/2016 IEM, Iceland 2018 IEM, Puerto Rico 2010 soundboard or London 2012 soundboard? (In terms of audio quality and Axl's vocals) (I'm doing a live playlist)

Edited by diegodasilva23
  • Haha 1