The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Well, nothing new. Slash and Duff had already confirmed they’re working on new music a hundred times before. What would  be really exciting is to know when it’s coming...but I’m guessing they won’t announce anything beforehand, it will just come out and that’s it - as most artists do these days.

I loved that she mentioned Peaky Blinders as I’m watching it during this quarantine. Not only the show is great, but the soundtrack is killer! If anyone is looking for something to watch...

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I hope they keep the CD era vocals on anything they use from that time period because Axl sounds like shit these days.

disagree that he sounds like shit live but even if he did, in the studio it's a very different story. Not the same conditions. He can give it his all for just 1 line (or less) rest, and then record the next line.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

Lol, can you imagine axl doing a record store signing looking unhappy like he does when hes in a fans selfie photo?. Duff and slash i could see doing record store promo.

I know you were being sarcastic with your reply:P

Like in that old CBGBs clip where Axl is sitting there with Slash signing autographs and says something like "this is giving me a headache. " Slash was oblivious with his fifth of Jack.😄

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

I hope they keep the CD era vocals on anything they use from that time period because Axl sounds like shit these days.

This is almost a guarantee, much like CD, only small bits were changed.

I'm hoping they keep most of Bucket's and Robin's parts.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, F*ck Fear said:

To a majority chinese vocals were terrible. Chinese was ridiculed when it was released and the vocals were one of the main reasons. 

I would prefer the rock the rock vocals then some clean mickey vocals 

Edited by vloors

34 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

This is almost a guarantee, much like CD, only small bits were changed.

I'm hoping they keep most of Bucket's and Robin's parts.

Why would they keep bucket and robins parts. That would make it even less of a bands album.

Slash and duff will 100 percent do their spin on all the parts.

Edited by vloors
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, vloors said:

To a majority chinese vocals were terrible. Chinese was ridiculed when it was released and the vocals were one of the main reasons. 

Mickey is the terrible 'clean' vocals that you hear in a live setting. Wether you like them or not the clean vocals on the album sound nothing like Mickey Mouse :lol:

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Finck2006 said:

Really hope a bunch of leaks this band doesnt deserve less.

I don't hope for leaks since they probably won't release it at all then. I do hope it's a massive commercial failure to the point of embarrassment. It will be their last release anyway so it won't affect another one. I was never one of the fans who wished they would fail but this pathetic act of delaying the album for lack of a tour makes it difficult to wish for their success.

• GNFNR 1
  • Wow 1

28 minutes ago, vloors said:

Well technically speaking I think its the best sung GNR album.

• Like 2