The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming

5 hours ago, Joraz said:

I swear i must be The only person who likes silkworms 😂

nah me too haha.... so what can I do? …. with a b*tch like you...

hoping a reworked version of that and OMG one day... 

#NuGNR fan

Brain/bucket/finck over Frank/slash/fortus  in live shows and chemistry.. fight me lol ;) 

Edited by bumcheecksmcghee
  • Like 1
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"YOU WANTED A NEW ALBUM? WELL THEY DIDN'T FUCKIN' MAKE IT. SO HERE'S WHAT YOU GET, FROM HOLLYWOOD"

Grandma's hamster has never been in safer hands.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Axl is afraid of showing what he looks like these days so you can be sure of zero promotion from him if they ever do finally squeeze something out 

Kat's B&W pics from 2016 all the way... 

Will we have world tours with 10 000 + + shows in 2021? Im not quite sure as the restricitions on big crowds will go on for a long time as we have no vaccine.

Axl - Please give us a christmas present this year!

Do an exclusive deluxe edition with stuff you know the diehards will spend money on

• GNFNR 3

Silkworms is about the least GNR thing ever done by any lineup of the band. It’s just computer shit with some random Axl yelling. But the ethereal intro bit from the leak version is still killer

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, djura11 said:

"Everyone who thinks Silkworms needs less ambience, leave now" 😂

-But Mein Axl, this leak will finally give fans a chance to hear songs like Atlas.

-FUCK ATLAS! MY SILKWORMS MIXES ARE AT STAKE!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

The idea that they would just leave a completed album sitting there until late 2021/early 2022, because they are unable to tour, when Axl has never cared about promotion or doing things the normal way before, would be the biggest fuck you to the GNR fanbase in history. And we've received a lot of fuck you's.

I have from very unreliable sources that GNR will be partnering with a very prominent and esteemed American food chain to exclusively release the album domestically.

Yes, you heard it here first.  GNR will be domestically releasing their next album at Cracker Barrel restaurants throughout all 48 states! 

Unfortunately, as dining room areas are mostly closed, the big promotional push is waiting for things to return to normal.  In the mean-time the geniuses in the Cracker Barrel kitchen are cooking up some great cross promotional items to encourage additional sales AND are soliciting feedback for ideas!!! 

"Guns N' Grits - the winning breakfast combination"

"Appetite for Waffles" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, Joraz said:

I swear i must be The only person who likes silkworms 😂

I've always liked it, lyrics are obviously a bit silly but otherwise it works and I honestly don't understand why people hate it. There are many GNR-songs which are worse than Silkworms.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, novemberparadise23 said:

New album thread has turned into a Silkworms vs. Shotgun Blues debate? Damn! Hahahah We need a new album... Or at least some positive news about one lol 

Don’t forget a ‘Cracker Barrel’ release 🙄

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, ElectricTear said:

I've always liked it, lyrics are obviously a bit silly but otherwise it works and I honestly don't understand why people hate it. There are many GNR-songs which are worse than Silkworms.

Many? Come on now, give us your list! 

4 hours ago, ElectricTear said:

I think Silkworms is hilarious. I love that he put Stephanie's picture up during the song. It needed to be longer 😂. I just hope the Stephanie era is over now that Slash is back to tell Axl to stop being angsty.

• Like 1
19 hours ago, jamillos said:

I absolutely reject this comparison - Shotgun Blues is a killer rocker, damn it!

Anyway, I don't think Silkworms should be included in any official releases any time soon. It would be stupid to include that but not OMG. 

Haha Shotgun Blues just was one of those GNR songs where I only listen to it when I listen to the Illusion albums in full and am too much of a completist to skip it, otherwise it is the one GNR track that I say "meh" and forget entirely lol