The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the idea of being on my death bed, saying "just refresh that page one more time for me....I'm pretty sure that insider was full of shit, but I want to be totally sure....." 

Grandma's hamster has never been in safer hands.

Axl is close to 60 Reunion is now over 4 years old The last unheard new song was played in 2006 The last studio album was in 2008 The last new song before that in 1999 Every s

Posted Images

On 5/21/2020 at 3:34 PM, ShadowOfTheWave said:

If there is enough vault stuff with lyrics for a full album without it, then no, Silkworms should not be included. Axl said in the chats that he removed the chorus which was the best part, so I'm not really interested that much.

It’s gone in The version with bumble on guitar.

On 21/05/2020 at 7:29 PM, ezosk said:

do you all think these three would or possibly could dare to put Silkworms on the next album?

I'm not a fan of that song. I would hope they can do better than that on the 'new album' 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 21/05/2020 at 7:29 PM, ezosk said:

do you all think these three would or possibly could dare to put Silkworms on the next album?

I doubt it, maybe if the song was reworked from the ground up.

I like industrial music but it ain't the 90's anymore.

Although shifting trends means 90's/2000's are pretty in vogue atm.

So they could either release it now or in another 20 years :lol: .

• GNFNR 1

Silkworms is like the Shotgun Blues of nuGNR lol kind of like, yeah it is a rocker and it exists but nobody is super excited to put it on :lol:

I do enjoy the quiet guitar parts in the break of the song though, especially in the RIR version

55 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

Silkworms is like the Shotgun Blues of nuGNR lol kind of like, yeah it is a rocker and it exists but nobody is super excited to put it on :lol:

I do enjoy the quiet guitar parts in the break of the song though, especially in the RIR version

I absolutely reject this comparison - Shotgun Blues is a killer rocker, damn it!

Anyway, I don't think Silkworms should be included in any official releases any time soon. It would be stupid to include that but not OMG. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Joraz said:

I swear i must be The only person who likes silkworms 😂

nah me too haha.... so what can I do? …. with a b*tch like you...

hoping a reworked version of that and OMG one day... 

#NuGNR fan

Brain/bucket/finck over Frank/slash/fortus  in live shows and chemistry.. fight me lol ;) 

Edited by bumcheecksmcghee
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, 6lake sa66ath said:

Axl is afraid of showing what he looks like these days so you can be sure of zero promotion from him if they ever do finally squeeze something out 

Kat's B&W pics from 2016 all the way... 

Will we have world tours with 10 000 + + shows in 2021? Im not quite sure as the restricitions on big crowds will go on for a long time as we have no vaccine.

Axl - Please give us a christmas present this year!

Do an exclusive deluxe edition with stuff you know the diehards will spend money on

• GNFNR 3

Silkworms is about the least GNR thing ever done by any lineup of the band. It’s just computer shit with some random Axl yelling. But the ethereal intro bit from the leak version is still killer

• Like 1