Jump to content

The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the idea of being on my death bed, saying "just refresh that page one more time for me....I'm pretty sure that insider was full of shit, but I want to be totally sure....." 

Axl is close to 60 Reunion is now over 4 years old The last unheard new song was played in 2006 The last studio album was in 2008 The last new song before that in 1999 Every s

Posted Images

To imply GNR can’t get a record done in a week is not only drastically underestimated the current band’s potential, it’s also a bit disrespectful to guys like Huge, Stinson, Fink, Brain hell even Sorum who grinded away in the studio for years on end to insure guns would have enough material to never have to write an album again.

Edited by The Matinator
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Jabberwocky said:

J3KVRaj.jpg

Everyone kinda took for granted that Lauryn had kinda just given up on music.  And I can't see why not either because, unless I'm very much mistaken, she still ain't released shit in terms of new material.  Quite frankly I wasn't a great fan of Miseducation anyway, I kinda liked her with The Fugees.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/06/2020 at 2:06 PM, Len Cnut said:

Everyone kinda took for granted that Lauryn had kinda just given up on music.  And I can't see why not either because, unless I'm very much mistaken, she still ain't released shit in terms of new material.  Quite frankly I wasn't a great fan of Miseducation anyway, I kinda liked her with The Fugees.

Miseducation was fucking amazing you bellend.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Miseducation was fucking amazing you bellend.

Don’t get me wrong, I bought it, listened to it, thought it was alright...just not a worthy foundation stone to mount the sort of legendary status that some have conferred upon ol’ Lolly Hill on.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Don’t get me wrong, I bought it, listened to it, thought it was alright...just not a worthy foundation stone to mount the sort of legendary status that some have conferred upon ol’ Lolly Hill on.  

Well, GNR are a good example of how much mileage a band/artist can get from one truly great record. Difference is, Hill never delivered her UYI to solidify her status, but it appears not to matter to the people who still flock to see her doing tardy 20th Anniversary shows of Miseducation. Similarly, the drones paying to see NITL are going to see Jungle, SCOM, Paradise City, Nightrain, It's So Easy.... not Civil War, Yesterdays, Coma and Locomotive. One great record is all you need.

Edited by Towelie
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Towelie said:

Well, GNR are a good example of how much mileage a band/artist can get from one truly great record. Difference is, Hill never delivered her UYI to solidify her status, but it appears not to matter to the people who still flock to see her doing tardy 20th Anniversary shows of Miseducation. Similarly, the drones paying to see NITL are going to see Jungle, SCOM, Paradise City, Nightrain, It's So Easy.... not Civil War, Yesterdays, Coma and Locomotive. One great record is all you need.

You don’t need to convince a Sex Pistols fan of that, I just meant her one great record wasn’t actually great, just alright.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You don’t need to convince a Sex Pistols fan of that, I just meant her one great record wasn’t actually great, just alright.

Nah, it was great. But then you're talking to a guy who thought Chinese Democracy was great, so....

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Nah, it was great. But then you're talking to a guy who thought Chinese Democracy was great, so....

Also, your taste has always been a bit...y’know, gay :lol:  Lets go through the list here shall we, Prince, gay, Jacko, pedo, Morrissey, gay (but actually extremely good!), who else?  Tori Amos, you like Tori Amos, dont you, that was you weren’t it?  Queen too?  See, gay gay gay your honour! A litany of gayness!  I put it to you m’lud, that the defendant is a gay :lol:  He’s gay as a summers day your honour!  Gay as United Colours of Bennetton!  Gay as Jason Kings eye contact at a service station urinal!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Also, your taste has always been a bit...y’know, gay :lol:  Lets go through the list here shall we, Prince, gay, Jacko, pedo, Morrissey, gay (but actually extremely good!), who else?  Tori Amos, you like Tori Amos, dont you, that was you weren’t it?  Queen too?  See, gay gay gay your honour! A litany of gayness!  I put it to you m’lud, that the defendant is a gay :lol:  He’s gay as a summers day your honour!  Gay as United Colours of Bennetton!  Gay as Jason Kings eye contact at a service station urinal!

You can fuck off with Queen - that weren't me. 

But you can also add Kate Bush to the list. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...