The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Honestly I respect it.

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

...and a cover of goddamn Benny & The Jets... 

We've all seen so many crazy things in GNR world but I don't think we've ever seen a long, drawn out review (complete with supposed lyric quotes) for an album that doesn't exist. 

Holy shit. 

Next this guy is going to literally write and record a whole album with those track titles as he described it in the review.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Towelie said:

If its not a new album I will post a dick pic on gunsnfnroses.com. That's how convinced I am. 

I just got a hunch. Maybe I'm a fool, but I reckon this is it.

Who’s dick will you be posting? 

just trying to clarify things here for other members. 

Edited by HollyWoodRose84

4 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

I wouldn’t care if he just said it was his imagining of a new album or what he wanted or expected to see. Pushing this shit on people though saying it’s official just makes him a clown.

11 tracks, 3 by Duff, 2 already leaked with vocals, one leaked without vocals, an Elton John cover and four actual new tracks seems like the kind of fuckery Axl would try and pull tbh.

14 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Who’s dick will you be posting? 

just trying to clarify things here for other members. 

There's a joke here about other members members, but I can't commit to making it funny enough. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, RussTCB said:

You have to remember that if I really wanted to, I could start an alt account once every quarter and say something vague like "Looking like signs point to an album coming within 3 months". Then IF the guess even happens to be accurate, then that one account could become legend. People would be like "that one guy tried to tell us and we didn't pay attention!" haha

This exact thing happened with the Chicago Cubs. There was some cat person Twitter account who predicted the signing of Yu Darvish when no one else reported it as close. The cat has that Tweet pinned now and he keeps throwing around "insider" info. Last season he was saying the Cubs were close on Bryce Harper and he had so many people believing it based on guessing right on Yu. Sad.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

A whole review for an album not even announced. We've hit a new low (high?) guys and gals. 

Not announced is not saying much. It doesn’t exist, or maybe some album exists but for sure not the one he is reviewing.

Unless you believe that they recorded songs called Roll On 2 You and Feelin’ It. Oh and that they called an album 2020

2 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

This exact thing happened with the Chicago Cubs. There was some cat person Twitter account who predicted the signing of Yu Darvish when no one else reported it as close. The cat has that Tweet pinned now and he keeps throwing around "insider" info. Last season he was saying the Cubs were close on Bryce Harper and he had so many people believing it based on guessing right on Yu. Sad.

Harper leaves the Nats and they win the WS, just sayin.

WTF!!!! Yesterday, I thought the Giants were stupid to hire a coach with no head coaching experience and was only a ST/WR coach. I think that  fake Reddit definitely beats that. Who comes up with a stupid fake review?? I wish I had that amount of time that the fake reviewer has. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, djones1225 said:

"Roll On 2 You"

Written by Axl Rose, Saul Hudson & Duff Mckagan - title inspired by Melissa Reese's Instagram laziness to type out the word "to".

"Feelin It"

Written by Axl Rose & Melissa Reese - Song to be on pop radio in order to get the attention of "mainstream" dumbasses, my insiders say it's the CD remixes meets Maroon 5. Also at the end has Rose whispers, "Come on and get feelin it with the Macdaddy"

You've heard it here first folks. 

That would be lit... 

Part of me wants to believe new material will eventuate in March according to the rumor.  However, 3 years since the reunion began, and nothing, suggests any new music is a pipe dream............and I'm starting to think, they don't want to release new music, just collect the loot of nostalgic touring, which, would be way more than any release anyway.  Just an opinion, hope I'm wrong.

10 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

Part of me wants to believe new material will eventuate in March according to the rumor.  However, 3 years since the reunion began, and nothing, suggests any new music is a pipe dream............and I'm starting to think, they don't want to release new music, just collect the loot of nostalgic touring, which, would be way more than any release anyway.  Just an opinion, hope I'm wrong.

almost 4 years now lol

• Like 1