The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

27 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

You’d think Axl would care about that sorta thing, but I guess not lol.

It’s just another example of the label forcing the album out without due care (CD booklet full of mistakes/cancelling the alternative covers). Neither wonder Axl was pissed off.

I totally get why they wanted it out - absolutely no reason to do it so shoddily though.

39 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Has anyone mentioned this comment by Fernando over on Reddit?

"My priority is, music, tour, merch, happiness. All of which will be taking place next year."

Translated from Fernando-language to english, that means: "My priority is no new music, a never-ending nostalgia tour, loooooads of merch, my happiness because I earn a shit load of money for doing basically nothing." 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

"My priority is, music, tour, merch, happiness. All of which will be taking place next year."

His priorities are money, designing awful clothes cause he doesn't have any sense of good taste (see how he dresses), wasting his time on Reddit, being an asshole and blaming everyone for his failure as a manager

@Fernando probably couldn't give two shits about new music. Why would he?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Eh I'll believe it when it actually happens.

As far as a NITL live DVD goes, it's too little too late imo. Should've happened 2 years ago.

6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

I have an American pressing and the only issue I was aware of was the ‘inner groove distortion’ meaning some tracks sound dreadful. I wasn’t aware of any Scraped skips?!

Scraped has a vocal skip where they fucked up the edit in the studio. It's on all versions not just the vinyl. From memory it is in the second verse - they've clearly tried to either auto tune or patch together two takes and there's a glitch in the vocal. Terrible QC that it made it to the released version, goes to show how quickly they rushed the final version (ironic really given it was 8+ years in the making).

34 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Scraped has a vocal skip where they fucked up the edit in the studio. It's on all versions not just the vinyl. From memory it is in the second verse - they've clearly tried to either auto tune or patch together two takes and there's a glitch in the vocal. Terrible QC that it made it to the released version, goes to show how quickly they rushed the final version (ironic really given it was 8+ years in the making).

Crazy - never noticed! And yeah another example of a botched release.

2 hours ago, ToonGuns said:

I always assumed that was intentional? Are we certain that is not intentional? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Fuck @Fernando. Useless scumbag

I'm with you.

It's too bad Irving Azoff didn't pan out. Funny how Axl was claiming Azoff was scheming to get the old band back together, and to tour with the reunited Van Halen.

I have no doubt that Azoff would have gotten new music from the band if he was in charge. Fernando just makes decisions, or lack thereof, based on Axl's feelings on a given day.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

I always assumed that was intentional? Are we certain that is not intentional? 

6 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

I always thought is was intentional. A little "wtf" moment if you catch it. 

Who knows. But it always sounded like an error to me. The kind of thing that isn't obvious (which is why many people dont notice it, so you can understand why QC didn't spot it) but still wrong. I can't imagine for the life of me why they would do that on purpose. It literally fucks up the whole word, you can't understand what he is saying (try reading the lyrics while listening). It's clear they've done some extensive vocal processing on the song, and I just think they cocked this bit up and nobody noticed until it was too late.

2 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

Oh Fernando... just shut up. Full of fucken bullshit excuses.

So because he got recorded on discord, and that info was shared from what he promised, THAT is what prevented progress....????? Just fuck off already with your excuses, your coffee table books and toy trucks.

He should seriously just stop saying anything. This band has cried wolf for far too long to believe anything unless it’s in the shops for sale.

There’s no “mystery” or “element of surprise” anymore from GN’R. Their updates from the band and management about anything new are so fucken overdone and worn out, all it does is piss the fans off. And really, who is wanting a live album from NITL after seeing the NITL selects videos that sound like a dogs ass?

Ha, a live album from NITL would be career suicide. It would have to be the most re-recorded and touched up vocal in the history of live albums to make it sound even half-way listenable. 

Like someone else said, never gonna happen anyway. Just more BS from Fernandont, talking out his asshole as per usual.

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

Ok so I’ve had a few beers tonight and it’s highly likely I’m reading way more into this than is actually there but I asked Fernando something in the Reddit sub and he responded straight away, though didn’t reply directly to me...

25263887-FDDC-42-D3-8588-9098-DBB1524-A.

Could the new record be titled ‘Video’? 

Edited by gavgnr
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Ok so I’ve had a few beers tonight and it’s highly likely I’m reading way more into this than is actually there but I asked Fernando something in the Reddit sub and he responded straight away, though didn’t reply directly to me...

You've had too many beers.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, gavgnr said:

Maybe fernandont had some more beers, than you! 😜

• Haha 1