The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandma's hamster has never been in safer hands.

Axl is close to 60 Reunion is now over 4 years old The last unheard new song was played in 2006 The last studio album was in 2008 The last new song before that in 1999 Every s

I like the idea of being on my death bed, saying "just refresh that page one more time for me....I'm pretty sure that insider was full of shit, but I want to be totally sure....." 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, t-p-d-a said:

what is the point of the official nightrain forum?

For the fanbase to have “first dibs” to pay full price for tickets. For that opportunity, you pay a membership fee. It’s a virtual shakedown street 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, guitarpatch said:

For the fanbase to have “first dibs” to pay full price for tickets. For that opportunity, you pay a membership fee. It’s a virtual shakedown street 

Which reminds me. I paid for said privilege. When the gig was cancelled Ticketmaster refunded. Can't see me getting back my membership. Literally haven't used it other than to buy tickets for a subsequently cancelled gig.

11 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Which reminds me. I paid for said privilege. When the gig was cancelled Ticketmaster refunded. Can't see me getting back my membership. Literally haven't used it other than to buy tickets for a subsequently cancelled gig.

I had that same thought the other day. Its safe to say that money's gone!

34 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Same - London 2017 was brilliant and in no-way going through the motions.

Every time I have seen GnR live, ten times, they have always given 100% and Axl has been really into it. Every time. Actually live, from 1993 to just a couple of years ago I honestly have never witnessed a bad performance and loved every single show. I may be critical towards GnR in many ways, but in my opinion they are great live...

• Like 3
23 hours ago, allwaystired said:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There is no point. It’s garbage. And they let that dude Mojo treat it like another version of his terrible forum.  

23 hours ago, guitarpatch said:

Personal seat licenses for GNR tickets.   Ha! 

Edited by JuicySwoos83
Can't spell no good