The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Ya'll seriously are convincing yourself's that Axl can pull off DON'T DAMN ME now in 2020/2021? LOL he never even attempted it back during the peak of his career .... I know yous heard Dead Horse .... He can't even sing THAT song anymore ... 

Yeah, as much as I love Don't damn me, they really should not try that. :D

2 hours ago, DTV88 said:

This thread :facepalm:

Don’t worry, something tells me that GNR will soon begin to seriously consider thinking about how to possibly start getting ready to conceivably work on getting together to assemble new material for a likely future release in the foreseeable not-so-distant future.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, smokingarthur said:

Don’t worry, something tells me that GNR will soon begin to seriously consider thinking about how to possibly start getting ready to conceivably work on getting together to assemble new material for a likely future release in the foreseeable not-so-distant future.

Good enough for me. 👍

😂

• Like 2

3 hours ago, smokingarthur said:

How many Tuesdays are left between now and 2034? ;)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, smokingarthur said:

Soon is the word 

14 minutes ago, ToonGuns said:

Again? There's already a studio version of that.

46 minutes ago, siraddam said:

I saw megan's instagram - he's recording 'Love Story' from 'The Godfather' - doubt it's for a Guns album. Probably some compilation album.

That's two different things.

The one is "Love Theme From The Godfather", while this is "Theme From Love Story". 

Two different songs for two different movies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sweersa said:

In time, I believe the years of delays on this album are mostly due to Frank struggling to learn how to re-record Brain’s drums to an acceptable level of the rest of the band.

TMZ recently caught up with Axl at a local comics shop. When TMZ asked Axl “when’s the new album coming out”? Axl seemed confused and replied “what album”?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, smokingarthur said:

TMZ recently caught up with Axl at a local comics shop. When TMZ asked Axl “when’s the new album coming out”? Axl seemed confused and replied “what album”?

If only Tommy Stinson were available for comment - we'd surely get to the bottom of this in no time

Edited by Spike Killer