The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

19 hours ago, Guns fam said:

I’ve noticed that too. He literally defends anything they do. 

Eternal optimist I guess!

HTGTH used to be my go to forum but I eventually ran out of patience with the blinkered optimism. Fair play to the bloke, each to their own. Cup half full and all that.

22 hours ago, StayofExecution2020 said:

Not optimist. Opportunist. 

Eternal nuthug would be more fitting. Jarmo, despite being in the Axl orbit, doesn’t really have much credibility. His responses are rooted in emotion, not logic. He doesn’t speak objectively on the subject of gnr or Axl, his only motive is to put a positive spin on EVERYTHING Axl related, and to object to anything critical of him, out of fear of falling out of favor with Axl and TB. Therefore, his words hold little to no weight. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, YourMother'sDruthers said:

Eternal nuthug would be more fitting. Jarmo, despite being in the Axl orbit, doesn’t really have much credibility. His responses are rooted in emotion, not logic. He doesn’t speak objectively on the subject of gnr or Axl, his only motive is to put a positive spin on EVERYTHING Axl related, and to object to anything critical of him, out of fear of falling out of favor with Axl and TB. Therefore, his words hold little to no weight. 

Plus he just looks like a hobbit with glasses

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ThePreacher said:

Does Jarmo still think we could get new music within weeks or months? 

"just because you demand music on your schedule, doesnt mean things are not happening"  "just live your life and stop being demanding"

Thus not me talking, thats what I get every time :rofl-lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, fabrph5 said:

"just because you demand music on your schedule, doesnt mean things are not happening"  "just live your life and stop being demanding"

Thus not me talking, thats what I get every time :rofl-lol:

“Just because you demand music from your favorite band within your lifetime after years of promises from the lead singer who happens to own the name of the band and happens to be the gatekeeper to any new music, doesn’t mean things are not happening, but also doesn’t mean they are. No one gives enough fucks about the wretched fans to communicate with them” “just live your life and stop pissing Axl off or you won’t get shit”

-I translated it 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, davisp said:

https://twitter.com/monicammoynihan/status/1267970547276591104?s=20

Malibu Monica and Axl have mutual friends. That's what she says.

"Many mutual friends"

I doubt axl has parties every saturday night, the guys a recluse and doesnt go anywhere. You dont see him getting photographed at a cafe in malibu or going for a run on the beach. He has no industry friends, doesnt calaborate with other artists, has no movie executive related friends so im keen to know what sort of "mutual friends" they have.....

I am interested in wondering how much axls place would go for, considering how much he bought it in 92. 

6 hours ago, Sydney Fan said:

"Many mutual friends"

I doubt axl has parties every saturday night, the guys a recluse and doesnt go anywhere. You dont see him getting photographed at a cafe in malibu or going for a run on the beach. He has no industry friends, doesnt calaborate with other artists, has no movie executive related friends so im keen to know what sort of "mutual friends" they have.....

I am interested in wondering how much axls place would go for, considering how much he bought it in 92. 

Axl certainly is a hermit, but I wouldn't derive he has no friends in the industry from it. When you're at the level where your home has half a mile diameter, with pools, courts, and bars, you don't have to go outside - you invite people in to party. We did see "Axl outside" pics, but it's apparent he rather binges at home. As for movie executives - there are actual actors who dig him, so why would he bother with some square execs, right? 

People, I should stop reading MyGnr before going to bed. Last night I had a very detailed dream about a new album coming :facepalm:

Just for fun, here's what I remember.

So there was this short promo video launched by Amazon. It showed a black frog running towards the screen and some guy chasing it. Then the screen went black, and a red circle with the words "& Jesus" showed up. Really, & JESUS :lol: 

During the video you could hear a voice movie teaser style saying things like "What you've been waiting for is here", and this song was playing. Super funky, with a 4 on the floor beat, and Axl at his best singing on it.

I promise I hadn't drank a drop of alcohol before bed :tongue2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, jamillos said:

Axl certainly is a hermit, but I wouldn't derive he has no friends in the industry from it. When you're at the level where your home has half a mile diameter, with pools, courts, and bars, you don't have to go outside - you invite people in to party. We did see "Axl outside" pics, but it's apparent he rather binges at home. As for movie executives - there are actual actors who dig him, so why would he bother with some square execs, right? 

I would  be utterly stunned if he'd been dishing out copies of the new album to friends who then passed it on to 'Malibu Monica' though! 

We're at rock bottom in terms of the crap we'll latch on to and discuss! 

35 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I would  be utterly stunned if he'd been dishing out copies of the new album to friends who then passed it on to 'Malibu Monica' though! 

We're at rock bottom in terms of the crap we'll latch on to and discuss! 

Yeah who knows, Malibu Monica might have heard Atlas ShruggedPitman on vox, bass only, drums +2 dB, and throught that was it. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Yeah who knows, Malibu Monica might have heard Atlas ShruggedPitman on vox, bass only, drums +2 dB, and throught that was it. 

Quite possible. Or that someone has said 'have you heard GNR are releasing their new album and it's going to be good'. 

Given the CD leaks, and the reaction the band to those happening, if (big if) there is any new material it would be incredibly unlikely that it's being played to anyone, let alone friends of friends of someone who might once have lived in the same area. 

If, in some bizarre world, it is being heard to that extent then it's probably very close to leaking I would say. 

The most likely scenario though is that like most people who tell us about 'inside information',  'Malibu Monica' is speaking out of her arse. 

6 hours ago, Twinaleblood said:

People, I should stop reading MyGnr before going to bed. Last night I had a very detailed dream about a new album coming :facepalm:

Just for fun, here's what I remember.

So there was this short promo video launched by Amazon. It showed a black frog running towards the screen and some guy chasing it. Then the screen went black, and a red circle with the words "& Jesus" showed up. Really, & JESUS :lol: 

During the video you could hear a voice movie teaser style saying things like "What you've been waiting for is here", and this song was playing. Super funky, with a 4 on the floor beat, and Axl at his best singing on it.

I promise I hadn't drank a drop of alcohol before bed :tongue2:

Wow!!  That's weird.....I had the exact dream last night😜😜😜

Not really

• Haha 1

On 10/11/2020 at 1:48 AM, Sydney Fan said:

"Many mutual friends"

How do you know who Axl is and isn't friends with though? Judging by the pics we've seen, he's hung out with loads of famous people Mickey Rourke, Steven tyler, Lana del ray, Leonardo DiCaprio... loads of stories, he just doesn't go out of his way to be photographed.

But yeah, anyone that talks that much and then offers extremely vague answers like what she said, is usually full of it... who knows may r she is close with Axl though... I mean he did have a spiritual advisor, so a whacky Monica type sounds reasonable😄

On 10/12/2020 at 2:43 AM, StrangerInThisTown said:

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but at 8:28 Slash is saying he's been busy writing "original Guns N Roses music" 

Absolutely meaningless until we hear something from Axl himself or the band's social media officially confirming new music is on the way.

• Like 1