The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

8 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

FWIW this is what Brasky said in regards to a question on new music about to get released:-

About to. No

But within the next 2 years yes.

Covid brought things to a halt.

New music would have been played live by now if not for covid 

Who is Brasky and why would he know???

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Alejandro GNR said:

Who is Brasky and why would he know???

6 minutes ago, Towelie said:

Someone who pretends to be a GNR insider.

1 minute ago, allwaystired said:

There are very very many of them. 

The phrase 'throw enough shit against the wall and some of it sticks' has never been more appropriate. 

I’ve asked that very question above - I know he is referred to as somewhat ITK but have no idea why?!

Has he broke the news of anything random that only an insider could know?

3 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

There are very very many of them. 

The phrase 'throw enough shit against the wall and some of it sticks' has never been more appropriate. 

When has an internet insider ever offered anything of value to an online fan community anyway? Even if they have legit sources (usually highly doubtful), unless what they say comes to fruition, then they're as good as useless anyway.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Towelie said:

When has an internet insider ever offered anything of value to an online fan community anyway? Even if they have legit sources (usually highly doubtful), unless what they say comes to fruition, then they're as good as useless anyway.

'Coming to fruition' is very open to interpretation too. Saying 'GNR will release an album I'm the next two years' is very unlikely to get you pulled up on it in two years time, when everyone has forgotten. And should it happen.....well, hey, you look like you're legitimate. 

As you say, it's all bullshit. And it has been for years and years. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

Regurgitated......

Is this stuff he has been spinning? I literally have no idea! No-one seems to be able to say one thing he has been ITK about yet folk on that forum seem to think he is...and he may well be?! I don’t know. 😂

I know you have been commenting on what you have heard in your line of work...have you heard anything else of late which gives any kind of positive message?

We are desperate. 😂

Perhaps... an insider would be someone that has been a member of the forums for years but hardly posts... just simply reading everything that's said and provides some feedback to the band of the pulse of the fanbase....

Not saying that's the case... just an observation.   I wouldn't unhook a true insider would say much... unless he knows something concrete. 

And yes the band know the fans want new music.   

• GNFNR 1

2 hours ago, soon said:

I dont give a fuck what a new album would be called - whats in a name? I'll take an album of any name!!

I have no issue ordering albums on line, but something about ordering my Guns N Roses from Amazon makes me flaccid

me too but please not a bicycle on the cover !!!!

• Haha 1