Jump to content

The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandma's hamster has never been in safer hands.

I like the idea of being on my death bed, saying "just refresh that page one more time for me....I'm pretty sure that insider was full of shit, but I want to be totally sure....." 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Atlas19 said:

It's very strange that it hasn't leaked yet!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Shhhht that is why they don't promote it. 

Trust me I am an insider !!!

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

 

What are you excited about?  GnR are obviously done where new music is concerned, just read the posts back over the years.  Just the way it is.

About new album comin in 2 days ??? 

LoL dont behave like you don't know 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe this has been mentioned; I saw w. AXL Rose in July 2020 trademarked "HELL ROSE PLACE" ; could this be a new album or other release? 

If you search HELL ROSE PLACE it comes up on as an address in Malibu. If you search instagram it's followed by Beta & Fernando...

 

; and I'm done with searching anything else!

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jaimeson said:

Maybe this has been mentioned; I saw w. AXL Rose in July 2020 trademarked "HELL ROSE PLACE" ; could this be a new album or other release? 

If you search HELL ROSE PLACE it comes up on as an address in Malibu. If you search instagram it's followed by Beta & Fernando...

 

; and I'm done with searching anything else!

lol. it really exist. Thought it was a joke !!! but the link goes to Ozzy Osbourne !!

Edited by AxlSlashthebest
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jaimeson said:

Maybe this has been mentioned; I saw w. AXL Rose in July 2020 trademarked "HELL ROSE PLACE" ; could this be a new album or other release? 

If you search HELL ROSE PLACE it comes up on as an address in Malibu. If you search instagram it's followed by Beta & Fernando...

 

; and I'm done with searching anything else!

That must be where Malibu Monica lives :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

So is this new album dropping on the 24th or 25th?  I don't want to get in line too soon. In 2008 I did the midnight release at Best Buy and I was the only one there. I felt like a twat.  I know it's likely a digital release, but I feel like I should line up somewhere to show my support.  Circle K, maybe? The bank? Maybe I should get ice cream, so at least that way I still get ice cream. 31 flavors, 31 excuses why it's been 12 years since that sad night I lined up on my own to buy CD on CD.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fantomas said:

So is this new album dropping on the 24th or 25th?  I don't want to get in line too soon. In 2008 I did the midnight release at Best Buy and I was the only one there. I felt like a twat.  I know it's likely a digital release, but I feel like I should line up somewhere to show my support.  Circle K, maybe? The bank? Maybe I should get ice cream, so at least that way I still get ice cream. 31 flavors, 31 excuses why it's been 12 years since that sad night I lined up on my own to buy CD on CD.

Maybe try Zia records.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tomorrow, new album, exclusively @ Conoco gas stations, bring your Covid-free certificates; the album shall be distributed on usb sticks packed in plastic bags; booklets including personal signature of F'nando the Manager will be available for download later, for Nightrain members only; a new video clip to be aired in November 2021. Stay tuned. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jamillos said:

Tomorrow, new album, exclusively @ Conoco gas stations, bring your Covid-free certificates; the album shall be distributed on usb sticks packed in plastic bags; booklets including personal signature of F'nando the Manager will be available for download later, for Nightrain members only; a new video clip to be aired in November 2021. Stay tuned. 

sad but realistic :P

  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/18/2020 at 3:16 PM, ThePreacher said:

Fernando debunked this in Reddit a looong time ago

I am definitely not saying that I think the document is legit, because it probably isn't... But I looked through Fernandos Reddit and couldn't find any debunking of this document and when I reverse Google searched the document I only found results from earlier this year? Can someone show me when and where he debunked it, out of curiosity? :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, youngswedishvinyl said:

I am definitely not saying that I think the document is legit, because it probably isn't... But I looked through Fernandos Reddit and couldn't find any debunking of this document and when I reverse Google searched the document I only found results from earlier this year? Can someone show me when and where he debunked it, out of curiosity? :)

Fernando commented "fake" in one of those posts that showed this document.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gavgnr said:

Hhmmmmm, no 12 year celebration post on FB, Instagram or Twitter for Chinese. This to me says a lot about how the band feels about new music 😏

I think it’s probably more embarrassing for them to point out that it’s been 12 years since they released music, than about celebrating the anniversary of CD’s release.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jamillos said:

Tomorrow, new album, exclusively @ Conoco gas stations, bring your Covid-free certificates; the album shall be distributed on usb sticks packed in plastic bags; booklets including personal signature of F'nando the Manager will be available for download later, for Nightrain members only; a new video clip to be aired in November 2021. Stay tuned. 

What about the free can of Dr Pepper?  Mountain Dew perhaps?  Those cheap bastards!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...