The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Grandma's hamster has never been in safer hands.

Axl is close to 60 Reunion is now over 4 years old The last unheard new song was played in 2006 The last studio album was in 2008 The last new song before that in 1999 Every s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Master Of Reality said:

Has anyone seen the new vma rehearsal clip of Paradise City? It has been posted 4 days ago. Haven't seen it before. Could that be what Rick is talking about? The possible leak of the whole tape? ;)

Where you seen this bud?

• Like 1

Look for it on YT, search the obvious terms and set the search settings to look for the last week only.

That clip was shared with me (and others) privately several months or longer ago. I'm certain it originates from someone who has the entire thing, and used that clip as proof of possession in an attempt to facilitate a trade or sale.

Fortus looks so young there. Axl doesn't sound great. Haha

Would be interesting to watch the full rehearsals, but I wouldn't trade or spend much for it.

Edited by Sweersa
26 minutes ago, Master Of Reality said:

Nothing special. The band rehearsing the medley i guess. But for some reason it's very wanted among some fans.

11 minutes ago, Sosso said:

It's the only available rehearsal with Axl. 

Cheers folks. I know it’s a much coveted thing but it’s bewildering as to why! If it had an unreleased song or something then cool but a rehearsal of a much maligned show??

Weird!!!

When Jimmy Fallon introduces them he says that Guns was backstage "taking requests."

Yet theres evidently a rehearsal vid from the day prior where they practice the medley. :lol:

1 minute ago, DTJ80 said:

Cheers folks. I know it’s a much coveted thing but it’s bewildering as to why! If it had an unreleased song or something then cool but a rehearsal of a much maligned show??

Weird!!!

We all want to believe that they sounded better in rehearsal!

• Like 1
On 12/7/2020 at 7:25 PM, metallex78 said:

From about the 1 minute 30 mark the song starts. Badass riff and soloing from Slash. Duff and Matt sound great too. 

I have this on VHS.  I should get this put onto dvd soon. I remember when I got this video in 1999 or so that this jam made the purchase so worth it.  

• Like 1
On 12/8/2020 at 11:25 AM, metallex78 said:

From about the 1 minute 30 mark the song starts. Badass riff and soloing from Slash. Duff and Matt sound great too. 

Awesome! Pardon my ignorance, what/when/where is this?

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I remain puzzled why anyone would ever care to see/hear the fill VMA Rehearsal. Talk about scraping the bottom of the "leak barrel" 

The only reason Id like to see it is for Madagascar bc Bucket and Finck. for rhe novelty

4 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

OMG does she have no respect? 2 new albums in 2020? She really needs to hire Fernando. There's no way to release an album anymore, doesn't she know? And without a tour? And whilst Covid is here? How can it be!?? :monkey:

In terms of albums of original material, Taylor Swift has released the equivalent of half of GNRs 33yr catalogue in one year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1