The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the idea of being on my death bed, saying "just refresh that page one more time for me....I'm pretty sure that insider was full of shit, but I want to be totally sure....." 

Axl is close to 60 Reunion is now over 4 years old The last unheard new song was played in 2006 The last studio album was in 2008 The last new song before that in 1999 Every s

Grandma's hamster has never been in safer hands.

Posted Images

I was looking up trademarks earlier to kill some time, and saw some interesting trademark applications filed last summer, the first since GNAir in 2018; a good chunk are just Axl copyrighting his name, but there's also "Hell Rose Place" in three separate applications for music, clothing and touring alongside the Axl brand.  Something worth looking into, or going the way of Stay of Execution?  Who knows.  :P

tAqg1eo.jpg

https://uspto.report/company/Rose-W-Axl

14 minutes ago, Gackt said:

I was looking up trademarks earlier to kill some time, and saw some interesting trademark applications filed last summer, the first since GNAir in 2018; a good chunk are just Axl copyrighting his name, but there's also "Hell Rose Place" in three separate applications for music, clothing and touring alongside the Axl brand.  Something worth looking into, or going the way of Stay of Execution?  Who knows.  :P

tAqg1eo.jpg

https://uspto.report/company/Rose-W-Axl

Goods and Services
Audio and video recordings featuring music and musical performances; downloadable audio and visual recordings featuring and promoting music and entertainment; downloadable mobile applications featuring information and content relating to music and entertainment; downloadable musical sound recordings; downloadable musical video recordings; downloadable ring tones and graphics for mobile phones and computers

The name Hell Rose Place is stupid but if they launch a GNR streaming site/app with a bunch of old concerts I will throw money at them so fast...
22 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You don’t like the guy?

No. While he is somewhat responsible for the leaks we got in 2019, the guy is an attention seeker who doesn't know when to shut up. He gave us hourly updates on his journey to pick up the leaks, and then dicked everybody around while bragging about them. He proceeded to milk his 15 minutes of fame and is just generally a nuisance now.

4 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

No. While he is somewhat responsible for the leaks we got in 2019, the guy is an attention seeker who doesn't know when to shut up. He gave us hourly updates on his journey to pick up the leaks, and then dicked everybody around while bragging about them. He proceeded to milk his 15 minutes of fame and is just generally a nuisance now.

I’ll be honest - 99 times out of 100 I’d agree with this....can’t be bothered with attention seekers. However - ANYTHING that gets material such as unreleased demos/tracks or SBDs.....folk can have all the attention they want. It’s not like I follow these people so makes no odds to me.

Im just thankful for getting stuff and don’t care how/who makes it happen.

A sad indictment on GNR’s lack of material is captured by the ‘leaks’ scenario from a couple of years back....after the reunion that was probably the biggest thing re GNR to happen since 2008!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yah know, the other day I was saying that I would prefer if the album was new songs instead of CD leftovers, but now I’m not so sure, since AFD, UYI, and CD form a “trilogy,” of sorts, and Lies is sorta “part of” AFD and TSI is sorta “part of” UYI. Therefore, it kinda makes sense for the new album to use leftovers so that it could be “part of” CD.

On 12/29/2020 at 4:53 PM, mattromero said:

No one cares Rick, go away

On 12/29/2020 at 11:52 PM, Live Like a Suicide said:

I agree. He's always screaming for attention and it's so annoying.

• Like 2