The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Anybody wanting to take a wager on how many pages this thread will reach before:

a). We get an announcement on the progress of a new album.

b). We get a tentative release date for a new album.

c). A new album is released.

d). The Beatles announce their reunion.

18 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

Soon is probably not the word.

Well to be fair, the word is probably 'never' now. Axl is pushing 60 and has struggled the past few years. The likelihood of a full scale comeback is by this stage highly improbable. 

22 minutes ago, 19AT5 said:

Well to be fair, the word is probably 'never' now. Axl is pushing 60 and has struggled the past few years. The likelihood of a full scale comeback is by this stage highly improbable. 

2016 was the comeback but then they blew it. Thats when Axl came back looking fit and sounding great.

Then 2018 onwards everything went southwards. He let himself go.

2016/2017 they should of released something. Even a EP.  They could of then sailed off to the sunset after that with most fans happy to see the band back and get some final music from axl/slash/duff.

• Like 3

I’m guessing that Slash and Duff are staying away from Axl as Axl has next to no desire to be around them outside of touring periodically anyway. The only way this relationship can remain on good terms if this is the case. I don’t foresee the possibility of Axl ever overcoming his hang ups to launch into full scale collaboration/recording mode. You can bet they are often walk on eggshells around Axl, keeping their mind on the money. 

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, smokingarthur said:

I’m guessing that Slash and Duff are staying away from Axl as Axl has next to no desire to be around them outside of touring periodically anyway. The only way this relationship can remain on good terms if this is the case. I don’t foresee the possibility of Axl ever overcoming his hang ups to launch into full scale collaboration/recording mode. You can bet they are often walk on eggshells around Axl, keeping their mind on the money. 

You might want to look at March 28th https://www.facebook.com/richard4tus and ask where is he?  Scroll down a little bit.

Every time I read the title of this thread I always feel that Susan(and I don't know why her parents gave her such name I guess Susanne would've been a better choice) anyway, Susan vocally speaking is the exact feminine part of Mr. Duff Rose Mckagan aka punk as fuck, pardon fucked as duff! 

2 hours ago, vloors said:

No idea what your referring to there. Now I feel dirty visiting his fb page. Thanks.

Blame Richard for saying friend of 28 years.  I should have said the 29th.  Yeah I don't know how I got on his facebook page today either.  I don't even have facebook.  But two of you don't see anything interesting so we'll go with just guessing there too.

Edited by cineater

13 minutes ago, foreverguns said:

Every time I read the title of this thread I always feel that Susan(and I don't know why her parents gave her such name I guess Susanne would've been a better choice) anyway, Susan vocally speaking is the exact feminine part of Mr. Duff Rose Mckagan aka punk as fuck, pardon fucked as duff! 

Funk as yuck... 

Anyway, 

On 3/30/2021 at 8:03 AM, jamillos said:

So what's new today? 

:lol:

5 hours ago, vloors said:

2016 was the comeback but then they blew it. Thats when Axl came back looking fit and sounding great.

Then 2018 onwards everything went southwards. He let himself go.

2016/2017 they should of released something. Even a EP.  They could of then sailed off to the sunset after that with most fans happy to see the band back and get some final music from axl/slash/duff.

100% agree. Huge missed opportunity.

4 hours ago, smokingarthur said:

Matt alluded to that too in his book.

3 hours ago, cineater said:

You might want to look at March 28th https://www.facebook.com/richard4tus and ask where is he?  Scroll down a little bit.

16 minutes ago, cineater said:

Blame Richard for saying friend of 28 years.  I should have said the 29th.  Yeah I don't know how I got on his facebook page today either.  I don't even have facebook.  But two of you don't see anything interesting so we'll go with just guessing there too.

Are you talking about the happy birthday Frank post? That's an old photo, it wasn't taken that day.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, foreverguns said:

Funk as yuck 
Hung as duck 
Lung as Huck 
Sung as cuck 
Drunk as puck 
Dung as luck 

(Sorry, 4 days off ahead of me)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

100% agree. Huge missed opportunity.

Matt alluded to that too in his book.

Are you talking about the happy birthday Frank post? That's an old photo, it wasn't taken that day.

Yep ive seen that photo used a few bdays now.