The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

GN'R is a band of missed opportunities.

2009-2015 was a missed opportunity to release CD2 and CD3.

2016-present was a missed opportunity to release another record with the current, partial reunion lineup.

I'd go beyond that. 

2001/2 was a missed opportunity to make a comeback with new material. 

2006 was a missed opportunity to make a comeback with new material. 

And that's being generous and discounting the 'wilderness years' following UYI. 

53 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'd go beyond that. 

I would agree with all of those points completely!

56 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'd go beyond that. 

I couldn't agree more!

Expanding on that... 

1999-2000 missed opportunity for a comeback with new album.

2001-2004 missed opportunity for an additional album.

2006 (the same as above)

etc etc...

8 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I couldn't agree more!

Expanding on that... 

1999-2000 missed opportunity for a comeback with new album.

2001-2004 missed opportunity for an additional album.

2006 (the same as above)

etc etc...

...and these are just the major missed opportunities. Along the way you have things like the missed opportunity to get a live album/dvd of the NITL tour out, putting the Ritz show out with the AFD reissue, making a book of all the lithos, releasing the CD demos etc rather than them eventually leaking, etc etc. I'm sure people can think of loads more examples. 

It baffles me totally. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

It's like the whole world turns to shit right now. Dark times all around. 

There’s enough to worry about right now, don’t waste any second of your life by worrying about GNR stuff! There’s loads of other awesome new music by other artists ahead of us. If GNR does something good, that’s great but if not, it’s okay too 

I had way too much of my lifetime ruined by things GNR did (or didn’t do). 

Better times will come! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, vloors said:

Yep ive seen that photo used a few bdays now.

Total guess here.  I took the equipment photo as GNR storage.  That they had wrapped things up and put it back.  There's been the photo saying they were ready and then a group shot of some of the band.  Richard had posted a photo of the GNR pinball machine.  Never known him to be a pinball player and that's a score of somebody who is good or has practiced.  Something to do while he's in LA hanging out at GNR practice with Slash coaching was my guess.  Just a guess, they've been together around a month out in LA and they've wrapped it up.  Richard is heading home for Easter.

5 minutes ago, cineater said:

Total guess here.  I took the equipment photo as GNR storage.  That they had wrapped things up and put it back.  There's been the photo saying they were ready and then a group shot of some of the band.  Richard had posted a photo of the GNR pinball machine.  Never known him to be a pinball player and that's a score of somebody who is good or has practiced.  Something to do while he's in LA hanging out at GNR practice with Slash coaching was my guess.  Just a guess, they've been together around a month out in LA and they've wrapped it up.  Richard is heading home for Easter.

I think that's his personal equipment storage. In any case Slash has been working on SMKC for the last month or so, not doing GnR stuff.

8 hours ago, cineater said:

Yep thats Richards personal equipment. In the comments he said its his stuff ready for sale.

He likes twisting posts so I hate going to his page.

15 hours ago, All Cautions Made said:

Susan said on the last podcast that this cover will be included on the next record.

Oh my good God, that is hilarious!!!! Hahaha! Superb. Also, a very good impression nonetheless!

On 4/7/2021 at 6:25 PM, All Cautions Made said:

Susan said on the last podcast that this cover will be included on the next record.

This is the best critical review of the latest GN'R I've heard or seen. Better than a thousand words. 

I also love one of the comments under the video: "Thank you by take care us. The new Singer is better than old one. We now believe even more." Evergreen! :lol:

• GNFNR 1