The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

1 hour ago, jackparker123 said:

I'd love to be a fly on the wall watching Axl watch this video. He'd probably push the new album back another 15 years to punish us.

That would be quite interresting. Does it make him angry or does he at least get a good chuckle out of it? 

The video is clearly made by someone who loves the band, I mean, come on - this is great! 

• GNFNR 1

53 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

sp1at is back with more info: Just an update, the band are hoping to complete an album, or have an album ready by the last quarter of this year, no release schedule set yet. From the Slash camp

With GNR the actionable word is always “hoping” or “preparing” or “attempting”, never “doing”. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Is he reliable?

He seems to be. He had a website that got a lot of info about Chinese songs in 2005. I believe he said he is a promoter of some kind. He said last year his current contacts are with Slash's people. http://www.gnrevolution.com/profile.php?id=2705

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

sp1at is back with more info: Just an update, the band are hoping to complete an album, or have an album ready by the last quarter of this year, no release schedule set yet. From the Slash camp

Who?

If they're still at the "hoping to complete" stage right now then nothing really has happened, and they better hurry before they're back on the road again.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I stopped reading here :facepalm:

I stopped when I saw „... is back with more info“. If my time as a GNR fan taught me one thing, then that there’s no insiders in GNR apart from Axl Rose. Not even his bandmates  can give any serious updates 

• Like 3