The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

3 minutes ago, surforia said:

just saw this on the steve hoffman forums.  There are a ton of music industry insiders on there - who knows if it's true.  

Brand new EP for Guns N' Roses called "GnFnR" will be published on every stream platform in two fridays.

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

Two brand new original songs, three studio versions of covers and a brand new unheared cover.

I bet it is fake, how just two original's songs and four cover's songs?? It sound ridiculous.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, surforia said:

just saw this on the steve hoffman forums.  There are a ton of music industry insiders on there - who knows if it's true.  

Brand new EP for Guns N' Roses called "GnFnR" will be published on every stream platform in two fridays.

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

Two brand new original songs, three studio versions of covers and a brand new unheared cover.

No way it’s real. Hard Skool and Absurd is all we’re getting. The link fire has no other results besides these two.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

8 minutes ago, surforia said:

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

I could live with that. However, wouldn't it be weird to release a single (if Hardskool comes in a few days) if the EP comes a few weeks after that?

14 minutes ago, surforia said:

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

Can you share the link to that post?

Nevermind. Got it

https://forums.stevehoffman.tv/threads/guns-n-roses-new-ep-gnfnr-october-1st-2021.1109490/

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution

13 minutes ago, surforia said:

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

How can you fall for that? 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, surforia said:

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

This is also the same dude who made an account on that forum a couple months ago claiming to be the same poster as a past forumer who had stories about CD.   I dunno, seems fairly sketch to me considering his posts have more random lists than Pele's post history :lol:

Edited by WhazUp

8 minutes ago, WhazUp said:

This is also the same dude who made an account on that forum a couple months ago claiming to be the same poster as a past forumer who had stories about CD.   I dunno, seems fairly sketch to me considering his posts have more random lists than Pele's post history :lol:

That dude was definitely debunked quite a while ago when he last was discussed with that story on here. No surprise this is that same dude, I mean look at it, it's like he deliberately put everything we'd hate in there to ridiculous levels:lol:. EP, BHS, Seeker,? 2 fridays away, so he can have a bit more fun fucking with us waiting for this? And then on top of that he said "stream platforms" only, so I guess he is legit and Fernando was full of shit when he talked about slow vinyl production:lol:

He even put the songtitles in quotes to make it appear more realistic, please kill me right now:lol:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, surforia said:

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

What incredible foresight for Axl to record vocals for Black Hole Sun and Wichita Lineman back in 1999… 

Seriously though, we’re way past taking the grain of salt when it comes to GNR rumors on message boards.

No one knew about Absurd being released. If they are doing another short notice release, I doubt people know outside of their small circle

33 minutes ago, surforia said:

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

What that's stupid. I don't want those covers (except maybe Seeker).

17 minutes ago, Stay.Of.Execution said:

He added:

New single "HardSkool" and the press article for the new release (in two weeks) will be available this friday.

This I can believe, seems more reasonable.

3 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

That being said though, how likely does it seem that HS will be released like Absurd with no promotion of anything? If there is an album or EP coming, it most certainly would be promoted with the release of HS.

According to that source the press release for the ep will come this Friday with the release of hard skool

Edited by Stay.Of.Execution

40 minutes ago, surforia said:

1 - "HardSkool"
2 - "Wichita Lineman"
3 - "Black Hole Sun"
4 - "The Seeker"
5 - "Bennie & The Jets"
6 - "Absurd"

No way, even GNR wouldn’t be dumb enough to put something so stupid out :lol:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I could live with that. However, wouldn't it be weird to release a single (if Hardskool comes in a few days) if the EP comes a few weeks after that?

Ya sure?! I mean there is no indication Buckethead and Robin will appear on the EP! 😋😛😁😅🤪