The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Everyone sees things different but I would say songs like Locomotive, SOYL, Coma, Estranged, Dead Horse, DTJ and I guess even CD stuff are for the hardcre fans. I do realize you were referring to new music though.  

I think you're right. They didn't have to prepare those songs.

47 minutes ago, AxlSlashthebest said:

so we know that they all the groupe create new music (even Axl). we have Slash who have some riff for GNR and Axl who have at least 20 song ready (we get the leak !!!) and you still think they are only focus on touring ? so why they spend so much time in studio ? just for fun ?

They haven’t even been in the studio as far as we know period.

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

What was Slash doing at Axl's studio?

My apologies, let me correct myself

They haven’t been in the studio as far as we know except for one instance where two out of the seven band members met up and jammed with each other.

Edited by AxlRoseCDII

12 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

They haven’t been in the studio as far as we know except for one instance where two out of the seven band members met up and jammed with each other.

I'm in the camp that nothing is ever going to be released, but I do believe Slash has worked on CD II stuff. If he's going the DJ route and just writing demos in the hope Axl will sing on them and that's what he's referring to when he mentions writing and recording, that's pathetic. 

13 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Richard was in a studio too - although it was never confirmed who he was recording for......I’m not aware of him being on anyone else’s material.....

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

Richard was in a studio too - although it was never confirmed who he was recording for......I’m not aware of him being on anyone else’s material.....

He posted recently on his Instagram something about a new single from The Psychedelic Furs, which he produced. EDIT: Single from a new album ready to go.

Edited by jafeijo

If there's any hope at all, it's that this band's management is so worthless and idiotic that it really wouldn't be that surprising if an album announcement didn't coincide with the tour announcement, and we receive a random announcement for it at some point in the next few months. With any other band an album/tour announcement would go together but that's not necessarily how things would go with this clown show.

Edited by ShadowOfTheWave

9 hours ago, Amaya said:

@Tom-Ass.  @Sydney Fan.  Well said. :lol:Just facts and to the point.        May I add, repeating myself, there is no market, no buying audience,  no radio play. They can never capture AFD to UYIs be write those kind of songs. Leave your great catalog be your work.  Age, times, lifestyles, of course, are different. I think too, legally, that is just a too complicated headache so not worth it to mess up the professional vibe they have.                           @RussTCB @Its Tino. Well said. :PThey should just be honest. Just say no. Not in the plans. They are not an honest 3 ,lol, as you know. I get the 568 million business and counting, but it would vastly reduce sales to no new product.          I AGREE with everyone, they have enough of their own product to mix up the set lists. A must is play all radio hits. Then mix it up with everything else.  Yeah I get about how song list is working lighting and sound director, time frame, etc. They still could mix it up. Have 4 concert song lists. Like football plays, elementary Kindergarten lesson plans, opps. Personal here. :P

Even if they are not into releasing any new music, be it an album or ep,  and just be like the eagles and tour, they could do 1 or even 2 new songs to the setlist for a new tour.  Something forthe band  and the fans.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Expecting?. His vagueness is really starting to be noticed. Its either happening or its not.

A uyi show, must be an anniversary thing.

I'm sure that insider, like all insiders, is full of shit. 

• Like 2

I know a guy who knows a guy who’s kids friend at school told him that his auntie works at the coffee shop that Axls gardeners sons nephews friend buys his coffee from and he said we’ll have a new album by 2025, so there it is folks.... confirmed

Edited by megaguns1982
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

19 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I know a guy who knows a guy who’s kids friend at school told him that his auntie works at the coffee shop that Axls gardeners sons nephews friend buys his coffee from and he said we’ll have a new album by 2025, so there it is folks.... confirmed

Is it the same guy who saw Ferris Bueller pass out at 31 Flavors last night? If so, he's legit. 

• Like 1

Asked if there will at least be a new song in 2019, and Fortus answered, “It could definitely happen.” As far as new material, Fortus mentioned, “there might be stuff started.”

As for touring, Fortus said it will be a while before GN’R hits the road again, and that it “depends on whether or not we have a new record out. If we have something out, then we could tour, and that’s why we want to [make a new album].”

Richard Fortus, dec. 2018

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm sure that insider, like all insiders, is full of shit. 

To be fair, that info came from Big Boss from the old sp1at-forum, who has definitely some connections as far as I'm concerned (quite a few stories came from him and gigger back in the day through interviews and such). 

Of course, he also posted rumours, which turned out to be not true, but on all forums, he is the one, who I put most faith in.