The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

16 minutes ago, 2020_Intensions said:

Ya'll building yourselves up to be knocked down again huh? After so many paraded the "I'm done" LOL 

No. Personally I never allow myself to get hopeful about new GNR music. I just enjoy the discourse. I wasted way too much energy on CD between 1999 and 2008. I’m never doing that again. 

1 hour ago, HollyWoodRose84 said:

The album was ready to go before the world got shut down. It would very surprising to me if they actually released it during a time when they can’t tour behind it although my guess is that AC/DC doing the same thing Is what pushed Axl to consider the option. 

You lost me at 'the album was ready to go' I'm afraid! 

1 minute ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

11/25? So, his source is that fake photoshopped troll shit? Mitch is no better than Altnation/GNRCentral.

I don’t think it has anything to do with that fake image. I think it’s all about Black Friday. There could not be a better day in the year if you wanted to release an album. 

Just now, ShadowOfTheWave said:

He just said in the podcast his source is the "internal document from Universal".

Oh no! Well I guess that’s it then. Board the windows back up. Nothing to see here. Like I said I never actually get my hopes up. 

Mitch did just say that Kerns has commented on hearing new Guns tracks... supposedly thats coming up in the pod still....

Mitch also said that he doesnt think the 'document' is authentic. So good thing he was tweeting as if he did think it was real. :facepalm:

• Like 2

Hahahahaha - what a bunch of fucking shit! 

Niven knows as little as anyone else. Discussing a clear fake piece of paper as if it's real is pretty desperate. 

Roll on November 25th so this damn fake 'release sheet' stops getting discussed by anyone gullible enough to fall for it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mitch left a pod network and went indie maybe a year ago. Maybe it was the Jericho Network? Anyways, he was already sometimes (often) sketchy then, but I think its worse now that hes the host, producer, marketing, etc, all in one.

His stated reason for leaving was that the Network wanted a weekly release only. And Mitch felt he knew better.

He also used to be on pods where he was an equal co-host with one or more hosts (three sides of a coin, for example). Now its he Mitch Lafon show with sidekick cohost in Niven.

Im almost left with the feeling that 'Mitch knows best' and cant be told otherwise.

His click bait worked on us once again. So you cant tell him to stop... he knows better.