The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

10 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

If this ends up being the last AC/DC album ever then it's a good one to go out on.

Absolutely, cool album!

Makes you realize that GnR lost all the fun and easyness (is that a word?) around 1993. I would totally love a simple rock n roll album from GnR. But I strongly believe that can't do that, not with this line up anyway. 

Edited by El Guapo

Just to add fuel to the ‘album has been recorded but just not released’ fire (because it’s dead around here and might as well try and stoke some discussion) on Planet Rock, a UK radio station, Dave Grohl was on to say the new FF album would be out in February 2021 but was actually finished last February. His interviewer is the lead singer of Thunder (UK rock band) who then mentioned he too was in the final stages of the process regarding album art etc and that was still on hold.

So.....you never know. 😂

Edited by DTJ80

27 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Just to add fuel to the ‘album has been recorded but just not released’ fire (because it’s dead around here and might as well try and stoke some discussion) on Planet Rock, a UK radio station, Dave Grohl was on to say the new FF album would be out in February 2021 but was actually finished last February. His interviewer is the lead singer of Thunder (UK rock band) who then mentioned he too was in the final stages of the process regarding album art etc and that was still on hold.

So.....you never know. 😂

Comparing the way GNR works to the way other bands works never works out well! 

Just now, allwaystired said:

Comparing the way GNR works to the way other bands works never works out well! 

Oh I know, I know. But I figured it would get some chat going - I was on here earlier and no-one had posted for 4 hours! 😂

16 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

So you think those updates were only about the elections? I'll have to admit those were TOOOOO misleading. I mean, are they stupid or what?

Oh, they definitely were. Mad to think otherwise. 

I think they just throw these things up there for the hell of it - they don't think too much about what people are going to interpret it as. I also think they only throw these things up so they're not totally inactive on social media.....but personally I'd rather they were. I've zero interest in social media at the best of times though! 

16 minutes ago, Legendador said:

Oh no! Not this again! Are we waiting for the 25th? Is this a prank?

94720967_528124041399635_581132937987096

The 25th....it’s getting closer......🥳

Can’t wait until it’s out!

Oh wait.....😭

Im actually a bit surprised it’s not been ‘debunked’ yet. You’d have thought someone from a website would have tried to get a scoop of only to get the ‘unofficial sources has confirmed there is no current plans blah blah’.

5 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Oh wait.....😭

Im actually a bit surprised it’s not been ‘debunked’ yet. You’d have thought someone from a website would have tried to get a scoop of only to get the ‘unofficial sources has confirmed there is no current plans blah blah’.

Fernando debunked this in Reddit a looong time ago

6 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Oh wait.....😭

I'll debunk it right now, on the grounds of having a pair of eyes and a (somewhat) functioning brain. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

Fernando debunked this in Reddit a looong time ago

Ahhh....but was he telling the truth...🤔

Yeah...probably 😂.

8 minutes ago, allwaystired said:

I'll debunk it right now, on the grounds of having a pair of eyes and a (somewhat) functioning brain. 

We all know it to be garbage but still surprised no-one has decided to run with it and make a story - GNR central or something. 😂

9 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Ahhh....but was he telling the truth...🤔

Yeah...probably 😂.

We all know it to be garbage but still surprised no-one has decided to run with it and make a story - GNR central or something. 😂

Well I bet there has been a lot of fakes and false rumors but this is the only one that Fernando has bothered to comment about. At leat that I know about.

11 minutes ago, ThePreacher said:

Well I bet there has been a lot of fakes and false rumors but this is the only one that Fernando has bothered to comment about. At leat that I know about.

Unfortunately it will be a load of rubbish and the 25th will pass without anything happening. ☹️

It has never been as quiet and low key around here as it is now (that I can remember). Yeah there is stuff going on in the world but life goes on - and the GNR fan base (specifically the hardcore) are so completely apathetic and disillusioned. There was no need for it either - some good quality Selects with killer performances or even better a Summer 2016 gig streamed on their YouTube channel would have gone a massive way to keeping the fan base engaged.

• Like 1

Most trustworthy manager of lifetime

1)Tells fans that new album out in 6 months---> a year has now passed and nothing

2)Tells fans that there will be a live release before the end of the year-----> Well, this year is almost done. We have had huge covid-vaccine news and stuff but what do you think will happen with this? =)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ThePreacher said:

Most trustworthy manager of lifetime

1)Tells fans that new album out in 6 months---> a year has now passed and nothing

2)Tells fans that there will be a live release before the end of the year-----> Well, this year is almost done. We have had huge covid-vaccine news and stuff but what do you think will happen with this? =)

3) tells fans to get ready ---> well, nothing happened