The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

3 hours ago, Atlas19 said:

It's very strange that it hasn't leaked yet!!!! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Shhhht that is why they don't promote it. 

Trust me I am an insider !!!

2 hours ago, DurhamGirl said:

What are you excited about?  GnR are obviously done where new music is concerned, just read the posts back over the years.  Just the way it is.

About new album comin in 2 days ??? 

LoL dont behave like you don't know 

• Haha 3

Maybe this has been mentioned; I saw w. AXL Rose in July 2020 trademarked "HELL ROSE PLACE" ; could this be a new album or other release? 

If you search HELL ROSE PLACE it comes up on as an address in Malibu. If you search instagram it's followed by Beta & Fernando...

; and I'm done with searching anything else!

9 minutes ago, jaimeson said:

Maybe this has been mentioned; I saw w. AXL Rose in July 2020 trademarked "HELL ROSE PLACE" ; could this be a new album or other release? 

If you search HELL ROSE PLACE it comes up on as an address in Malibu. If you search instagram it's followed by Beta & Fernando...

lol. it really exist. Thought it was a joke !!! but the link goes to Ozzy Osbourne !!

Edited by AxlSlashthebest

3 hours ago, jaimeson said:

That must be where Malibu Monica lives :lol:

So is this new album dropping on the 24th or 25th?  I don't want to get in line too soon. In 2008 I did the midnight release at Best Buy and I was the only one there. I felt like a twat.  I know it's likely a digital release, but I feel like I should line up somewhere to show my support.  Circle K, maybe? The bank? Maybe I should get ice cream, so at least that way I still get ice cream. 31 flavors, 31 excuses why it's been 12 years since that sad night I lined up on my own to buy CD on CD.

3 minutes ago, fantomas said:

So is this new album dropping on the 24th or 25th?  I don't want to get in line too soon. In 2008 I did the midnight release at Best Buy and I was the only one there. I felt like a twat.  I know it's likely a digital release, but I feel like I should line up somewhere to show my support.  Circle K, maybe? The bank? Maybe I should get ice cream, so at least that way I still get ice cream. 31 flavors, 31 excuses why it's been 12 years since that sad night I lined up on my own to buy CD on CD.

Maybe try Zia records.

Tomorrow, new album, exclusively @ Conoco gas stations, bring your Covid-free certificates; the album shall be distributed on usb sticks packed in plastic bags; booklets including personal signature of F'nando the Manager will be available for download later, for Nightrain members only; a new video clip to be aired in November 2021. Stay tuned. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

Tomorrow, new album, exclusively @ Conoco gas stations, bring your Covid-free certificates; the album shall be distributed on usb sticks packed in plastic bags; booklets including personal signature of F'nando the Manager will be available for download later, for Nightrain members only; a new video clip to be aired in November 2021. Stay tuned. 

sad but realistic :P

• GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:16 PM, ThePreacher said:

Fernando debunked this in Reddit a looong time ago

I am definitely not saying that I think the document is legit, because it probably isn't... But I looked through Fernandos Reddit and couldn't find any debunking of this document and when I reverse Google searched the document I only found results from earlier this year? Can someone show me when and where he debunked it, out of curiosity? :)