The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

On 12/7/2020 at 7:25 PM, metallex78 said:

From about the 1 minute 30 mark the song starts. Badass riff and soloing from Slash. Duff and Matt sound great too. 

I have this on VHS.  I should get this put onto dvd soon. I remember when I got this video in 1999 or so that this jam made the purchase so worth it.  

• Like 1

On 12/8/2020 at 11:25 AM, metallex78 said:

From about the 1 minute 30 mark the song starts. Badass riff and soloing from Slash. Duff and Matt sound great too. 

Awesome! Pardon my ignorance, what/when/where is this?

5 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I remain puzzled why anyone would ever care to see/hear the fill VMA Rehearsal. Talk about scraping the bottom of the "leak barrel" 

The only reason Id like to see it is for Madagascar bc Bucket and Finck. for rhe novelty

4 minutes ago, JimiRose said:

OMG does she have no respect? 2 new albums in 2020? She really needs to hire Fernando. There's no way to release an album anymore, doesn't she know? And without a tour? And whilst Covid is here? How can it be!?? :monkey:

In terms of albums of original material, Taylor Swift has released the equivalent of half of GNRs 33yr catalogue in one year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Even though Taylor Swift has been able to release two albums this year, Axl can still blame COVID. Swift has used the only available recording studio open in the entire world, so it's literally impossible for Axl to record a new album, because there are no studios left.  Stupid COVID ruining Ax;'s plans. Chinese Democracy 2 starts... sometime after the vaccine. 

• Like 2

On 12/6/2020 at 4:13 PM, RussTCB said:

I finally reached the point of "if I ever hear more new GNR music, cool. If not, cool". 

Leaks really don't interested me anymore either way though. I haven't listened to anything from the last round of leaks in a really, really long time. I doubt I ever will again actually.

If stuff like Hard School (still the dumbest name for a song ever), Perhaps & Atlas Shrugged get official releases someday, I'll most likely buy the album. I doubt I'll ever listen to the leaks every again though. 

If more stuff leaks and it's just "Madagascar version 116" or something like that, I know for sure I won't bother with it. If a brand new song with complete Axl vocals leaks, I'd probably take a listen but I wouldn't be in any big hurry to do so. 

I haven't listen to the leaks at all and I'm completely with you. If they choose to release something, there's no way I won't buy it, but I'm not interested in any leaks. Playing new music live is another story but due to covid that's not an option right now and GNR are not a band who'll do us fans a favour by doing a Covid-video-session. That's totally lame by know.

• Like 1