The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

2 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

It’d be very odd for a fan site like that to troll in that manner. Listening to the clip the only thing that stands out as markedly different is the snare. That could be ‘mucked about’ with I suppose.

Today is fools day in latin america

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gavgnr said:

Somebody posted some info on FB about a new record being released in Feb and a link to Atlas supposedly with Slash n Duff. But, 28 December in some South American countries is their equivalent of April Fools day. Pretty shitty troll attempt

This 👍

I was looking up trademarks earlier to kill some time, and saw some interesting trademark applications filed last summer, the first since GNAir in 2018; a good chunk are just Axl copyrighting his name, but there's also "Hell Rose Place" in three separate applications for music, clothing and touring alongside the Axl brand.  Something worth looking into, or going the way of Stay of Execution?  Who knows.  :P

tAqg1eo.jpg

https://uspto.report/company/Rose-W-Axl

14 minutes ago, Gackt said:

I was looking up trademarks earlier to kill some time, and saw some interesting trademark applications filed last summer, the first since GNAir in 2018; a good chunk are just Axl copyrighting his name, but there's also "Hell Rose Place" in three separate applications for music, clothing and touring alongside the Axl brand.  Something worth looking into, or going the way of Stay of Execution?  Who knows.  :P

tAqg1eo.jpg

https://uspto.report/company/Rose-W-Axl

Goods and Services
Audio and video recordings featuring music and musical performances; downloadable audio and visual recordings featuring and promoting music and entertainment; downloadable mobile applications featuring information and content relating to music and entertainment; downloadable musical sound recordings; downloadable musical video recordings; downloadable ring tones and graphics for mobile phones and computers

The name Hell Rose Place is stupid but if they launch a GNR streaming site/app with a bunch of old concerts I will throw money at them so fast...

22 minutes ago, The Holographic Universe said:

You don’t like the guy?

No. While he is somewhat responsible for the leaks we got in 2019, the guy is an attention seeker who doesn't know when to shut up. He gave us hourly updates on his journey to pick up the leaks, and then dicked everybody around while bragging about them. He proceeded to milk his 15 minutes of fame and is just generally a nuisance now.