The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming,"Universal database implies new album is coming because the numbers between Hard Skool and Absurd are missing"?

Didn't think Hell Rose Place would have already been buried in the conversation, thought I found something cool.  :P

Sad thing is that leaking music might be the only thing that'll push the band to do more; Hard School getting soundchecked might not have ever happened otherwise.

56 minutes ago, Gackt said:

Didn't think Hell Rose Place would have already been buried in the conversation, thought I found something cool.  :P

Sad thing is that leaking music might be the only thing that'll push the band to do more; Hard School getting soundchecked might not have ever happened otherwise.

Delayed it if anything. Had fuck all to do with them soundchecking it. Apart from fucking them off

On 12/31/2020 at 5:59 AM, Gordon Comstock said:

Rick seems like a generally good guy. Yea he's an attention seeker but he's given more to the GNR community than almost anyone.

Even more than the band themselves.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Gibbo said:

Delayed it if anything. Had fuck all to do with them soundchecking it. Apart from fucking them off

Do we know for sure that the leaks made it back to the band? I’m not entirely sure how much gets screened by TB!

6 hours ago, DTJ80 said:

Do we know for sure that the leaks made it back to the band? I’m not entirely sure how much gets screened by TB!

yes 100% they did. They know what's out there

48 minutes ago, Gibbo said:

yes 100% they did. They know what's out there

👍 Well - that’s good that they are aware of this stuff happening. I just wish they would release it officially (either as expanded CD set or as part of the new album) as it takes away the power from hoarders. I mean - putting all the obscure stuff on a deluxe CD set will not diminish its legacy IMO.

I just checked Todd Kerns' interview with Fortus (it's still live) and it happened to be exactly at the moment where they mentioned new music :lol:

Nothing new, of course,. Only Todd Kerns said he knows that there is new music but not about when (Slash doesn't say). Fortus didn't say anything. 

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

^^^

Live interview ended. The new music talk is at about 49:30 minute mark if anyone is interested.

And as per the Duff interview, he asks him, then keeps talking over him, and doesn’t actually let Fortus answer. So fucking annoying 

4 hours ago, Blackstar said:

^^^

Live interview ended. The new music talk is at about 49:30 minute mark if anyone is interested.

11 minutes ago, metallex78 said:

And as per the Duff interview, he asks him, then keeps talking over him, and doesn’t actually let Fortus answer. So fucking annoying 

Not like Fortus was going to tell us anything.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Not like Fortus was going to tell us anything.

True, but he didn’t have to ask him a release date, he could’ve asked him something else in regards to it, like what’s the new music like, with Slash and Duff back, or something like that. 

Its just stupid that Todd answers the question for him, because he’s scared to let Fortus say something he might not want to...

2 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

I don't think that has anything to do with it, if he was scared it wouldn't bring it up.

Yeah, but he asked a new GN’R music question, then proceeded to talk over Richard, rather than letting him actually answer. He did the same with Duff. If he wasn’t scared, he wouldn’t have done that and just let him ya know... actually answer

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jamillos said:

These people are like Jimmy Fallon – they like to hear themselves talk. The guests are often just brands that sell their show, it’s not really necessary to conduct some proper interview or anything, just a few tidbits or something “controversial” that would make the watch numbers, and that’s it. 
But as usual, where there’s demand, there’s supply. 

Cant stand jimmy fallon and that other tool seth rogan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sydney Fan said:

Cant stand jimmy fallon and that other tool seth rogan.

Do you mean Joe Rogan? I haven't watched any of his podcasts etc. I quite like Trevor Noah - mainly as a stand-up comedian but also his show is fine. And I'd watch Conan whenever Bill Burr is the guest. These two have chemistry. 
But that's just random Youtube stuff, it's not like I'm subscribed to any of these channels. 

36 minutes ago, jamillos said:

Do you mean Joe Rogan? I haven't watched any of his podcasts etc. I quite like Trevor Noah - mainly as a stand-up comedian but also his show is fine. And I'd watch Conan whenever Bill Burr is the guest. These two have chemistry. 
But that's just random Youtube stuff, it's not like I'm subscribed to any of these channels. 

Sorry seth meyers i meant to say :facepalm:

i would love if joe rogan would invote axl onto his show for a no holds barred interview! 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sydney Fan said:

Sorry seth meyers i meant to say :facepalm:

i would love if joe rogan would invote axl onto his show for a no holds barred interview! 

Yeah I've heard wild stories. And if the guy was able to make Musk smoke a blunt, something would be bound to happen with Axl there as well! Like, admitting how much stuff he has in his damn lockers. Or which year is the new album coming out etc. :lol:

• janrichmond changed the title to The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming,"Universal database implies new album is coming because the numbers between Hard Skool and Absurd are missing"?
  • alfierose pinned this topic