The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

The scammers' MoA: Fake that you have something to get something. Use that something you just got to fake you have even more to get more from someone else. Continue until you end up spending hours writing a fake list of alleged emails with true stuff embedded inbtween while you nurse a semi over your brilliance. Earn your living wearing a lycra one-piece while fake-wrestling other grown-ups. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

So in over 20 years, a grand total of 5 things have been right and 3 of them came from one person. 

I do not now, nor have I ever understood the need to be seen as a "GN'R insider". Nothing ever comes true and truth be told, it wouldn't matter if it did. 

For whatever reason though, the GN'R community has been plagued with "insiders" for 20+ years. Things seemed to be fairly calm for the last few years but now suddenly, after a surprise release that NONE of them knew about, our insiders have reappeared. 

Well yeah.

I'm no fan of 'insiders' either and I'm certainly not one.

The GNR fanbase is a little 'eclectic' and obsessive.  Merge that with Axl's secretive nature and we get several attention seekers.

The Wrestler - not an 'insider' as we know his relationship with the band.  They hate him.  He's not connected to them  He has undeniably had access to songs and information that the rest of us haven't and he's leaked unreleased songs and unknown information.

If an 'insider' came to the forum and said they've heard Zodiac and described it and maybe quoted a lyric or two, you take it with a pinch of salt.

If he did it, you'd probably be interested.

The other 'insider' I don't want to give much attention to.  He runs a forum with 3 members and is generally an absolute nuisance.  For a longtime, he was thought to be a female childminder in Florida.

If he said on his forum today that a new album is done and contains Tonto, Dummy, Zodian, Cuban Skies, Berlin, General, Soulmoster etc - all with vocal, then I'd change my mind and I'd believe that to be true, because I know of his connections (not think, know).  I know he wouldn't risk his 'reputation' (which is only impressive to the likes of LittleEmoAnnie) to be wrong.  He rarely gives info - but he did tell us that Axl called Slash.  A precise, unexpected and bold claim that was true.

Anyone else - pure classwork or attention seeking.

Mysteron has no connection in the industry anymore. 

Edited by Pele

2 minutes ago, Pele said:

Well yeah.

I'm no fan of 'insiders' either and I'm certainly not one.

The GNR fanbase is a little 'eclectic' and obsessive.  Merge that with Axl's secretive nature and we get several attention seekers.

The Wrestler - not an 'insider' as we know his relationship with the band.  They hate him.  He's not connected to them  He has undeniably had access to songs and information that the rest of us haven't and he's leaked unreleased songs and unknown information.

If an 'insider' came to the forum and said they've heard Zodiac and described it and maybe quoted a lyric or two, you take it with a pinch of salt.

If he did it, you'd probably be interested.

The other 'insider' I don't want to give much attention to.  He runs a forum with 3 members and is generally an absolute nuisance.  For a longtime, he was thought to be a female childminder in Florida.

If he said on his forum today that a new album is done and contains Tonto, Dummy, Zodian, Cunan Skies, Berlin, General, Soulmoster etc - all with vocal, then I'd change my mind and I'd believe that to be true.

Anyone else - pure classwork or attention seeking.

Mysteron has no connection in the industry anymore. 

I'm confused. You DO believe believe "jim" is an insider, or not? 

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I'm confused. You DO believe believe "jim" is an insider, or not? 

It's complicated.

He is not in the band, does not tour with the band, he's not Axl etc etc but yes, if he says something GNR related, it can be taken as gospel.  He also has immediate 'protection' on the Reddit (where a TB member acts as mod) and Nightrain.

And as you probably know, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this.

All the old 'Warchild' posts should be archived with this in mind lol.

Edited by Pele

21 minutes ago, NEU-YORK said:

Did all that actually leak or does someone just claim to have it? That’s a lot of mind blowing info right there. 

The latter. Very little of that leaked.

52 minutes ago, DTJ80 said:

Was this actually verified as being legit?

I would say yes. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Pele said:

It's complicated.

He is not in the band, does not tour with the band etc etc but yes, if he says something GNR related, it can be taken as gospel.  He also has immediate 'protection' on the Reddit (where a TB member acts as mod) and Nightrain.

And as you probably know, I know what I'm talking about when it comes to this.

No, I have no idea. I've never been on the GN'R Reddit and I haven't been on Nightrain in over a decade. 

That's an interesting take on your part though. I've never ever heard anyone put any stock into jim/mojo as a legit "insider"

You would think their forum and/or posts would be of huge interest of GN'R fans if they were. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sweersa said:

I would say yes. 

Do we know when Axl called Slash?  This isn't referring to the 2015ish phone call to Slash's mom to get the ball rolling on the NITL era?

I remember reading in a few places that Slash drove to Axl's home around 2006 and yelled outside at the gate that he needed to talk to Axl or something to that extent

I would say yes. 

I would say yes too.

There is some actual evidence.

• Sp1at verifying that the documents themselves exist and appear to be what they claim
  • The small bits he did leak from the docs (Better Video Info) were interdependently checked and verified to be true
  • They confirm my claim that KOHD is a thing (lol)

The circumstantial evidence is that they were allegedly in possession of someone who definitely had unreleased songs and released info which he shared.  He listed very specif things in the document titles Including the name of Axl's book).  He said he was paid to destroy them by GNR - and nobody from the GNR camp made any effort to say any of it was false.

1 minute ago, Caught_in_a_Coma said:

Do we know when Axl called Slash?  This isn't referring to the 2015ish phone call to Slash's mom to get the ball rolling on the NITL era?

I remember reading in a few places that Slash drove to Axl's home around 2006 and yelled outside at the gate that he needed to talk to Axl or something to that extent

All of that info listed was from 2011ish and before, so it would definitely pre-date the NITL era and leadup to it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Did the Beta saying CD thing actually come from her? If not, it’s probably bs 

edit- the msl thing was weird but there was real info there. It was also over a decade ago

Yeah, via Instagram!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

No, I have no idea. I've never been on the GN'R Reddit and I haven't been on Nightrain in over a decade. 

That's an interesting take on your part though. I've never ever heard anyone put any stock into jim/mojo as a legit "insider"

You would think their forum and/or posts would be of huge interest of GN'R fans if they were. 

PM sent.

Ultimately, the guy is not of the right temperment/charachter to be compatible on a forum, let alone run one.

Have a look, pick a really old page, look at a thread.  Look at how many 'deleted members' you see involved in the discussion.  Not just people who have stopped posting - they've delteted themselves.

The woman who bought the site for him from MSL no longer wants any association with it (it's a free hosting - they just paid MSL to take over)

I’m interested to see what comes out, if anything, if we do get a new album in the near future, as in demos of unheard songs that have been hoarded for years that are eventually worthless once an official release of them comes out

5 minutes ago, Pele said:

PM sent.

Ultimately, the guy is not of the right temperment/charachter to be compatible on a forum, let alone run one.

Have a look, pick a really old page, look at a thread.  Look at how many 'deleted members' you see involved in the discussion.  Not just people who have stopped posting - they've delteted themselves.

The woman who bought the site for him from MSL no longer wants any association with it (it's a free hosting - they just paid MSL to take over)

None of that would matter if they ever had actual GN'R inside info to share that was ever accurate. 

Then again, I'm sure @downzyisn't interested in bunch of posts going on about what a legit insider "jim" is supposed to be, so I'll just drop it.

I'm not an insider myself, nor what I ever care to be. Seems to be something to aspire to for others though. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wabby said:

I’m interested to see what comes out, if anything, if we do get a new album in the near future, as in demos of unheard songs that have been hoarded for years that are eventually worthless once an official release of them comes out

Demos or discarded mixes still have some value once they are officially released in some form. 

Like pre-Bumblefoot versions of CD tracks we have not heard, and pre-Buckethead CD takes as well, etc. Silkworms and OMG 2002, etc. 

Demos or discarded mixes still have some value once they are officially released in some form. 

Like pre-Bumblefoot versions of CD tracks we have not heard, and pre-Buckethead CD takes as well, etc. Silkworms and OMG 2002, etc. 

Oh for sure, maybe we see nothing, but I think we will see some things come out. There’s always going to be that guy that will want to show off the fact that he had something no one else did

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Pele said:

PM sent.

Lmao we all know dude, this is very common knowledge. @RussTCB is very aware

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

None of that would matter if they ever had actual GN'R inside info to share that was ever accurate. 

Then again, I'm sure @downzyisn't interested in bunch of posts going on about what a legit insider "jim" is supposed to be, so I'll just drop it.

I'm not an insider myself, nor what I ever care to be. Seems to be something to aspire to for others though. 

Yep. Time to drop this now. We make a point of not encouraging discussion of other forums or banned members for a reason. It rarely leads to anything good. @Pele

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NEU-YORK said:

Did all that actually leak or does someone just claim to have it? That’s a lot of mind blowing info right there. 

Yes, he did share some tidbits on GNRTruth (complains about Tommy's behavior, quotes about the leaks, quotes from Robin, DJ etc). I guess he didn't leak everything at once so he could use the docs to get more songs from hoarders (he eventually did). Then he got paid to give everything back to the camp. Bagel boy claimed he got a copy of everything, before the wrestler sent it back. M agreed to have Joel/Jim/Warchild/... as a mod on his forum (to calm down the camp?). Later he sold the forum. Before he did that he leaked the documents that proof Slash & Duff haven't told the truth about how Axl got the rights to the GNR name.

After the storage locker leaks, I asked him about them, his forum, how his feelings about Jim are, Brando, Rick and the Pitman leaks. He told me & some other guys in a discord chat who the chairman is, if Pitman really was willing to sell his mixes of "CD2", that he signed a deal to not give away information on who bought his forum (I guess that makes it obvious who bought it), details about Rick, his thoughts on Brandos podcast and Jim's antics.

M might be banned here (for reasons I won't get into), but he is the only source I trust, because he could always proof what he had was real. Jim and Jarmo sometimes seem get info from inside the camp, to keep fans interested in their forums and them in line.