The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

1 hour ago, Teroz said:

Well I found one that was called Zodiac and had vocals, dont know if It is some other song then, but I have that.

Certainly would be cool to get something all new, but if they have digged Hard School and especially Silkworms It means that every goddamn old track is in play as there are far superior ones than those too there. I dont mind, I just want to hear Axls vault in high quality - from what I found only Going Down and Atlas Sheugged seemed totally ready Mix wise etc

And Yes - No Love Remains rules

Do you have some lyrics for Zodiac? 

No love remains was not on the Village leaks right?

12 minutes ago, goldentobacco said:

I've always thought of it as one of many titles for Hardskool (Jackie Chan/No Love Remains)

Axl asked people to list names of alleged songs, someone gave him a least of titles including Atlas and No Love Remains, and Axl said Only Atlas or something to that effect. 

37 minutes ago, goldentobacco said:

I've always thought of it as one of many titles for Hardskool (Jackie Chan/No Love Remains)

Well It (no love remains) is Axl, so not a fake song, dont then know what It should be called but It is great and It is not hard school.

i Will check the lyrics that I have in the song that I have called Zodiac

i dont have any set, i was able to gather bits and pieces from many sources. Songs are mentioned above, missing general and alot of stuff that have been mentioned here

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Teroz said:

Well It (no love remains) is Axl, so not a fake song, dont then know what It should be called but It is great and It is not hard school.

i Will check the lyrics that I have in the song that I have called Zodiac

i dont have any set, i was able to gather bits and pieces from many sources. Songs are mentioned above, missing general and alot of stuff that have been mentioned here

You don't have a real GNR song that we dont.

What are some lyrics in 'No Love Remains'?

2 hours ago, Teroz said:

Well I found one that was called Zodiac and had vocals, dont know if It is some other song then, but I have that.

Certainly would be cool to get something all new, but if they have digged Hard School and especially Silkworms It means that every goddamn old track is in play as there are far superior ones than those too there. I dont mind, I just want to hear Axls vault in high quality - from what I found only Going Down and Atlas Sheugged seemed totally ready Mix wise etc

And Yes - No Love Remains rules

If that Zodiac matches with the instrumental version of 2019, then it is real obviously, interesting, never found a Zodiac with vocals, I've read a rumor that it exists, but almost nobody has heard it then? :nervous:

30 minutes ago, Pele said:

You don't have a real GNR song that we dont.

What are some lyrics in 'No Love Remains'?

Yeah I of course understand that man, I joined the Forum in 2003. I have seen the name game, most likely the title is off. But a cool tune. Zodiac I dont like so much but version I have is with lyrics - but again is It a song that you know as Zodiac, dont know.

I will get back to you on the lyrics on Monday

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Teroz said:

Yeah I of course understand that man, I joined the Forum in 2003. I have seen the name game, most likely the title is off. But a cool tune. Zodiac I dont like so much but version I have is with lyrics - but again is It a song that you know as Zodiac, dont know.

I will get back to you on the lyrics on Monday

Why is this blatant trolling allowed on the forum?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Axl asked people to list names of alleged songs, someone gave him a least of titles including Atlas and No Love Remains, and Axl said Only Atlas or something to that effect. 

Yeah, I have a recollection of that. I think on my old PC I had the old 8 second clip of Hardschool, but it was titled No Love Remains.mp3. Think my confusion stems from there.

57 minutes ago, ShadowOfTheWave said:

Why is this blatant trolling allowed on the forum?

Uh, hey man. Again I joined in 2003, never trolled - never will.  Yeah I will come back after a few years and troll.

I got 10-12 tracks that I listed above, had have em for a couple of days and listened to them  while working. Will not open my laptop over the weekend, dont know how your braib works but I dont remember lyrics after hearing the tracks a few times - unless super catchy that this material is not, lacking single material.

To show that I know what I am talking about I will state that Nothing and Eye On You are crap. Atlas Shrugged has an amazing intro. Quick Song has a weird chant in the chorus, good song thou. Zodiac is very forgettable. 

Edited by Teroz
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Teroz said:

Uh, hey man. Again I joined in 2003, never trolled - never will.  Yeah I will come back after a few years and troll.

I got 10-12 tracks that I listed above, had have em for a couple of days and listened to them  while working. Will not open my laptop over the weekend, dont know how your braib works but I dont remember lyrics after hearing the tracks a few times - unless super catchy that this material is not, lacking single material.

To show that I know what I am talking about I will state that Nothing and Eye On You are crap. Atlas Shrugged has an amazing intro. Quick Song has a weird chant in the chorus, good song thou. Zodiac is very forgettable. 

If I thought I had Zodiac/No Love Remains, I'm confident I'd be able to recite a line or two.

Either you're lying, or you've downloaded fake or mis-titled songs that we've all heard.

My best guess - you won't post anything on Monday.

And nothing about Atlas Shrugged is 'amazing' and the intro isn't noteworthy at all.  On fact there isn't really any into, it just kicks in with a verse after a single guitar note is played 4 times.

3 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

The guy is probably just mixing up one song with another, no need to go in so hard on him lol.

Nah not mixing up, but the titles might be off of course

Ya rookies dont know a thang, we used to dig all peer to peer networks etc and find nothing, you have a ton or new songs fall in your lap

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pele said:

If I thought I had Zodiac/No Love Remains, I'm confident I'd be able to recite a line or two.

Either you're lying, or you've downloaded fake or mis-titled songs that we've all heard.

My best guess - you won't post anything on Monday.

And nothing about Atlas Shrugged is 'amazing' and the intro isn't noteworthy at all.  On fact there isn't really any into, it just kicks in with a verse after a single guitar note is played 4 times.

You are a sad little man. Look how hard is It to understand;

- I told you right from the get-go that the titles might totally be off; you all have had these for a ton longer and you are most likely correct about songs being labeled wrong

- I would understand these comments if I would have registered here today, been a member since 2003 and hey read my history, I have not trolled or placed false rumours

- Great that you take in lyrics like a sponge, I dont. If there would have been some Madagascar quality here then Yes, but these are pretty forgettable, especially what I have labeled as Zodiac, Nothing and Eye on You

And I quite like Atlas - the intro aint super complex etc but nice little start

4 hours ago, Teroz said:

- I told you right from the get-go that the titles might totally be off; you all have had these for a ton longer and you are most likely correct about songs being labeled wrong

- I would understand these comments if I would have registered here today, been a member since 2003 and hey read my history, I have not trolled or placed false rumours

- Great that you take in lyrics like a sponge, I dont. If there would have been some Madagascar quality here then Yes, but these are pretty forgettable, especially what I have labeled as Zodiac, Nothing and Eye on You

I think some people are so hungry for new music and have been let down by clowns claiming to have stuff (and indeed by the band itself!) that they lash out in times like these.

Please update us on whatever you have as soon as you can fella 👍🤘

Edited by gavgnr

6 hours ago, Teroz said:

I don't take in lyrics like a sponge.  I think Atlas is terrible and I've listened to it about twice (then again yesterday as I couldn't remember this fantastic intro you were talking about).

But after two listens a few years ago, is someone was to ask me about lyrics/song, I'd say:

Song similar to Catcher.  Chorus says something like "You're the one, whose shoulders shrug, when they've had enough" and something else about 'following your heart and being a man'.

As for being a sad little man - just post the lyrics to your imaginary song on Monday.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Teroz said:

@PeleCool stuff, you are second best Pelé I know.

Also now found Oklahoma and Thyme instrumentals. Imagine that

Yes, we all have those.

You haven't got Zodiac with vocals.  I'm not even sure what you're claimung you have/  Which out of the following is your best guess:

• Zodiac with vocals
  • A completely fake song by someone else
  • Another GNR song mistitled Zodiac
  • Like 2

On 8/12/2021 at 6:38 PM, Pele said:

He introduced Silkworms last night:

"We've got a new song out. If you don't like it, that's ok, we're gonna play it anyway."

He's not even pretending it's a good song at this point.

And again, last night.

Axl before Absurd: "We're gonna do a song now... I know, I know, it's still a shock, yes. It's a shock to us as well. You might like it, you might not, it's okay. We're gonna do it anyway. This is called Absurd."

After Absurd: "Thank you, you're too kind... Eh, either way it's really fun to do that song."

Basically apologizing for the song.  Knowing he has to play it because he had to release it - and he released it because it was already done, not because it was good.

5 minutes ago, MildlyArtistic said:

That's not apologising for the song at all, that's just acknowledging that it's completely different from any other GNR song. 

"We're doing a new song that you might like or not" is hardly an apology. 

He's not going to play a good song and allude it people not liking it (on two nights now, before and after).

He knows it's shit.

He's embarrassed.

Edited by Pele
  • Haha 1