The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

5 minutes ago, batatadoce said:

If that's axl, I'm the Easter Bunny 

I feel that it is. The guy has Quick Song, Hard School and State of Grace up, so seems odd that one would be a miss.

Also I of course have not heard the Zodiac instrumental, so I dont know if the song matches or not. My full version is 5:31 lenght but time will tell I guess. If the song does not match then this of course might be a fake, but sounds like Axl to me - shaky sounding rough vocals as in many other of these things

Edited by Teroz

11 minutes ago, Teroz said:

I feel that it is. The guy has Quick Song, Hard School and State of Grace up, so seems odd that one would be a miss.

Also I of course have not heard the Zodiac instrumental, so I dont know if the song matches or not. My full version is 5:31 lenght but time will tell I guess. If the song does not match then this of course might be a fake, but sounds like Axl to me - shaky sounding rough vocals as in many other of these things

That's not Zodiac. Instrumental doesn't sound anything like that. 

2 hours ago, vloors said:

Vocals have leaked. Its out there.

Your pulling my leg….right? I really want to hear it with vocals so hoping it does really leak someday or is on the next release. 🤣

Edited by DTJ80
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Teroz said:

Hello. Back at the work laptop. 

It says Zodiac and it certainly has lyrics to it. The quality aint the best.

Starts with

If you come with me

We could make it real

Sound familiar? Song length is 5:31.

As for No Love Remains, I guess I was hoaxed. It was in the same pile as all the others that I got. Says No Love Remains. But it is this same that was marked hoax on YouTube so most likely is one, althou people on YouTube say that it is Robin on vocals and it does sound like him, but as it was in the same pool I was fooled on this one.

But let me know if Zodiac rings a bell - that one is certainly Axl on vocals

Not heard this in probably 15+ years.

This did the rounds on Linewire, Kazaa etc back in the day.

Not sure if the real artist was ever identified 

1 hour ago, DTJ80 said:

Your pulling my leg….right? I really want to hear it with vocals so hoping it does really leak someday or is on the next release. 🤣

Supposedly someone posted a short clip and it was deleted quickly.

On 8/15/2021 at 5:02 AM, 中国民主 said:

Well I have some pretty exclusive stuff:

- Soul Monster (Vocal Take 2 and 3 from the "Dimensional sound studio" sessions,1968)

- The infamous Axl/Elvis duet from 1972 (barely audible, has audio-commentary by Paul Tobias all over it)

- Don't Cry (version with chinese lyrics, ca. 1984, with Kerry King)

- Break Stuff (Limp Bizkit cover, ca. 2001)

Obviously I'm not gonna share it with anybody, in order to protect my sources.

SHIT I read this hangover and just waking up and I was excited :mellow:

1 hour ago, Axl S said:

What's this about a short clip of Zodiac with vocals that is probably a hoax?

It was removed from the forum by @janrichmond by the looks of the edit in the other guy's post. It sounded fake as hell, but some of the other videos the YouTube account posted were legitimate 2019 leaks (along with other fakes). I'm guessing it was removed because management would get the shits even by linking to a fake video that is connected to an account with real unreleased music. That, or it was actually legit, lol.

26 minutes ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

It was removed from the forum by @janrichmond by the looks of the edit in the other guy's post. It sounded fake as hell, but some of the other videos the YouTube account posted were legitimate 2019 leaks (along with other fakes). I'm guessing it was removed because management would get the shits even by linking to a fake video that is connected to an account with real unreleased music. That, or it was actually legit, lol.

Yeah - the song said Zodiac in the video but was nothing like the demo and he person singing was definitely not Axl. Someone on here said they had seen/heard that fake about 15 years ago!

PRL stands for 'Perception Reality Life', huh? 

That's a new one. 

Am I totally misremembering or was it something like Peoples.???. Liberation? Some sort of analogue to Chinese Democracy? 

Willing to admit I may have totally got that mixed up with something over the years! 

As much I want to know what the plan is (which is mostly to confirm that there *is* a plan) it’s kinda cool that after dropping “Absurd” we’re basically in a place where, for all we know, tomorrow they could drop The General with Slash & Duff and we’d be none the wiser today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GnR Chris said:

Someone said last year this thread was gonna get to 10000 pages and we're still not gonna have a new record. We're about halfway there! 

I said 500 a long time ago and I’ve been looking to bump that posthaha

2 minutes ago, ZoSoRose said:

Would a self titled GNR record be weird? I think it could be cool

I like Stay of Execution too

Self-titled would be good. Each copy could have a little hype sticker that says "The New Album!"

I'd like to preface this by saying I'm high and pulling this out of my ass lol but what if they debut and release a song tomorrow night in LA ( hopefully and probably hardschool) and then another new song or the EP/Album on the next Thursday show which is September 16th in Chicago. The day before the UYI anniversary. Listening to the rehearsal with studio vocals pasted over it just has me so damn excited for the next proper release.. and even if the wait is lonher, I do have faith *something* more is coming..

• Like 1