The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

3 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

In all honesty, I’d rather see this thread closed and a new thread started if they ever do release a new album. 

Otherwise it’s a constant trawl through the pages of dribble to see if anything has actually happened lately.

Others thoughts?

I second that emotion.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

In all honesty, I’d rather see this thread closed and a new thread started if they ever do release a new album. 

Otherwise it’s a constant trawl through the pages of dribble to see if anything has actually happened lately.

Others thoughts?

This is most of the activity on the board. Without it there wouldn't be much left right now lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Others thoughts?

Why not both? Keep this one going for general chat about the, err, new album, and create a new one once something palpable emerges. I'm sure it would be taken care of very quickly. :) 

Edited by jamillos

5 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Others thoughts?

If a new album actually gets released I'm 100% certain there'll be tons of new threads about every aspect of it and this thread would be pretty redundant. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, GoForJMark said:

Don't forget,

How Izzy would've contributed to the album thread :awesomeface:

Was that Robin on tracks 4, 5, 7 and 10? Thread

DJ Ashba claims he wrote *this track* on the new album thread/actually a link from Alternative nation 

Was that really Frank drumming? Thread

Pele "plans changed" thread

Sorry guys got bored a little today. :awesomeface:

After the album comes out, I'll have my keen ear out for any Buckethead guitar parts. :)

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

So…there’s no tangible “album” coming any time in the foreseeable future, this pretty much the consensus now right?  

There's no consensus, some say that an album is coming 2022, some that all we'll ever hear from them will be Atlas and Perhaps. Nobody knows anything for sure so only time will tell who's right or wrong. 

39 minutes ago, Alexmee239 said:

There's no consensus, some say that an album is coming 2022, some that all we'll ever hear from them will be Atlas and Perhaps. Nobody knows anything for sure so only time will tell who's right or wrong. 

Exactly. No one knows a thing. The only thing we know is that music exists.