The "New Album" Thread - Susan McKagan says album is coming,"Universal database implies new album is coming because the numbers between Hard Skool and Absurd are missing"?

17 minutes ago, Pele said:

Surely you'd want my full, humble, grovelling apology?

I actually think you'd start making more excuses or change the narrative. I don't really believe you'd actually say, "Perhaps I was wrong."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, GnR Chris said:

I actually think you'd start making more excuses or change the narrative. I don't really believe you'd actually say, "Perhaps I was wrong."

What do you mean 'more excuses'?  I've been fairly consistent with what I'm saying.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

I've always been curious about this, I was here post-banned members era.

Since there's no actual album to really speak of, what happened to them? who are they? and why aren't we allowed to talk about them?

Don't do it my friend.

14 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

I've always been curious about this, I was here post-banned members era.

Since there's no actual album to really speak of, what happened to them? who are they? and why aren't we allowed to talk about them?

Is Pele a first ballot inductee on this illustrious honor? 

PM sent

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

In all honesty, I’d rather see this thread closed and a new thread started if they ever do release a new album. 

Otherwise it’s a constant trawl through the pages of dribble to see if anything has actually happened lately.

Others thoughts?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

In all honesty, I’d rather see this thread closed and a new thread started if they ever do release a new album. 

Otherwise it’s a constant trawl through the pages of dribble to see if anything has actually happened lately.

Others thoughts?

I second that emotion.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Others thoughts?

This is most of the activity on the board. Without it there wouldn't be much left right now lol 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Others thoughts?

Why not both? Keep this one going for general chat about the, err, new album, and create a new one once something palpable emerges. I'm sure it would be taken care of very quickly. :) 

Edited by jamillos

5 hours ago, DownUnderScott said:

Others thoughts?

If a new album actually gets released I'm 100% certain there'll be tons of new threads about every aspect of it and this thread would be pretty redundant. 

• Like 3