The "New Album" Thread . The maybe, possibly, at some point, soon, whenever, wtf Axl thread🤞

Just now, jamillos said:

No teams. The division of people in the last year or so seems to be enough as it is. Anyway, if some alien asked me what I generally remember from this thread (cause that's what aliens ask, right?), I'd say something like Axl hasn't been singing in the shower since 1999 or something. We need new music, folks. Or at least a goddamn NITL leg #34328. Anything.

Cheer up. Won't be too long before they try to flog us some Christmas baubles or sweatshirts. There's something to look forward to. 

As I said earlier I dont care about new music if there is no GnR soul in it. No message just random mumbling. If there is CD leftovers with Slash and Duff input than yes I will be happy to listen to. But it wont effect me on that level of pussy full of maggots. 

As a contrast I will point out new AC DC song which is including video just emotional dimension on higher level. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jamillos said:

So that was the problem the whole time! Fuck labels, Slash, Merck, managers! It was constipation!!! 
And when you think about it, the titles/lyrics do hint at that and everything around it. Cryptically, of course. 
It don’t really matter (can’t do it, is giving up, comforting himself) 
Sorry (again, feeling sorry for himself, whining) 
There was a time (when everything worked as usual; not any more, though) 
Scraped (originally as "Scrapped") 
If the world (would help me finally resolve this today)
Shackler’s Revenge (finally got through; relief) 
I just hope he’s found some good laxative, cause I’m not waiting for another damn decade. 
Sick o’ shit, Randy. Sick o’ shit. 

Not to mention Silkworms/Absurd, which is simply one colossal piece of shit. Maybe that's what had him backlogged, and now that he's released it, he can pass songs through his system more regularly.

• Like 2