Matt Sorum's Autobiography

2 hours ago, Tom-Ass said:

Axl has been making terrible decisions in regards to this band for 25 years. Why would he stop now?

Getting Matt (and his giant ego) back in the band wouldn't be a good decision imo

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DTJ80 said:

In what context?

Because they didn’t immediately understand his video system for picking groupies out of the crowd in 91. Something along the lines of “I don’t want to say they were stupid, but they were stupid”

• Sad 1

No kindle version option is displayed for me on amazon now, although it was available for pre-ordering a few days ago. The preview/sample also appears to be unavailable now. 

Maybe the kindle version has been released only in the US? 

2 hours ago, Blackstar said:

No kindle version option is displayed for me on amazon now, although it was available for pre-ordering a few days ago. The preview/sample also appears to be unavailable now. 

Maybe the kindle version has been released only in the US? 

Yeah it might be USA only.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

So I saw it on Amazon earlier today (ebook option) but now it's gone. I can preorder it through Google Play but it won't be available until July 7. So I guess someone put it up by accident and now they've pulled it. @LunsJail got lucky.

That is really strange, maybe I did get lucky. I’m in the US if that makes any difference 

15 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

It was pushed back before corona became a global pandemic. There is definitely something odd about this.

I called it lol. Glad I bought it yesterday, it's gone now here too. 1 of 2 people here who get to read it early!

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 hour ago, Chester 524 said:

does Matt say anything about Izzy?  Wondering if he comments about Izzys whereabouts for NITL

That was actually what I was referring to earlier about Matt oversharing. Sounds like there was major tension between Izzy and Duff over NITL.

38 minutes ago, LunsJail said:

That was actually what I was referring to earlier about Matt oversharing. Sounds like there was major tension between Izzy and Duff over NITL.

Wow, why would there be tension between those 2?

1 hour ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Can you tell us a bit more?

Matt was also offered to appear here and there on NITL. Fernando texted him directly. The offer (travel expenses + no money) was turned down.

I hate to spoil too much. There’s some fairly juicy shit in this book.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, LunsJail said:

Matt was also offered to appear here and there on NITL. Fernando texted him directly. The offer (travel expenses + no money) was turned down.

I hate to spoil too much. There’s some fairly juicy shit in this book.

I think Matt said something along these lines in an interview.

Yeah, it normally wouldn't be right to spoil too much. But the thing now is that we don't have the option to buy the book and we have to wait until July (if not later), so I wouldn't mind a few spoilers :lol:

Edited by Blackstar
  • Like 4