Matt Sorum's Autobiography

1 hour ago, Creed said:

https://m.whosdatedwho.com/dating/arnold-schwarzenegger

If you check the list, Vanessa Williams and maybe that blonde host from E! were the only hot women Arnold has 'officially' dated. He is very shy when it comes to attractive women. Maria Shriver is not sexy at all, sorry. She looks like Robert Kennedy...Arnie married her because of her political background. But yeah, that maid makes even Beta look Like a supermodel.

Sure, there are many examples of girls who were in relationships with 'ugly' men. But we are talking about Stephanie Seymour. Look at her. She had class and was only into good looking or wealthy guys. And because of that, its absolutely unrelastic that hired chubby and curly Matt had any chance back then. I also really doubt that there were occasions where she were alone with the other guys. Axl was a control freak. Did Matt fuck with groupies? Hell yeah. I think back in the VR days he told that he even had sex with mother and daughter simultanously.

https://m.whosdatedwho.com/dating/stephanie-seymour

lol you haven't read Arnolds smoking gun interview obviously then!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/schwarzeneggers-sex-talk

Or check out "Arnold in Brazil" on YT to see how shy he is!

1 hour ago, Creed said:

You don't say! She fucking fucked with Charlie Sheen, while she was in an on off relationship with Axl. I know the difference, dude.

You don't know these people at all! Stop making assumptions and acting like you have them all figured out because you know as little as anyone else here.

• Like 1

Matt said he has a better memory than the other guys, but it doesn't seem so. 

The order of events in the parts about the 1993-1997 period is a mess (contemporary accounts are always more reliable in this regard). 

He places Gilby's firing/quitting too early and he presents it as something that happened suddenly and instantly. He either really was out of the loop and doesn't know the details, like he says, or he didn't want to discuss it in the book.

He seems to have mixed together the time when Slash left to tour with Snakepit and the time he officially quit the band. He says Slash started not going to the rehearsals after the sessions with Zakk Wylde. Then he jumps to the days before Slash quit the band and places the Snakepit tour after that. In reality, Slash left for his Snakepit promo tour right after the rehearsals with Zakk (January 1995). The band meeting Matt mentions probably happened before Slash left to tour (and probably before the Zakk sessions) and not before he quit in 1996, and the conflict was because Slash would be absent for months. The story with Rick Rubin and the Jackie Chan song must have happened before Slash quit (otherwise Rubin wouldn't have asked where Slash was), probably before his last sessions in '96, so it couldn't have been just a couple of days before Matt was fired (which was in April 1997).

31 minutes ago, Creed said:

arnold-schwarz-rio.jpg

." In fact, at the 1972 Mr. Olympia contest, "we had girls backstage giving head, then all of us went out and I won. It didn't bother me at all; in fact, I went out there feeling like King Kong," added Schwarzenegger.

Its like a Matt Sorum story.

'feeling like King Kong'?

So hairy, not very bright, unwanted, widely disliked by the public and ultimately destroyed. That does about sum Schwarzenegger up I suppose! 

5 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Gilby said on Riki Rachtman's podcast a while ago that, although he hung out with Slash during the UYI tour, and then they played and toured together with Snakepit, they never had a brotherly relationship - he said GnR, as he experienced it during the tour, was never a brotherhood and the only people who've had this kind of relationship are Slash and Duff. So he was basically saying that Slash is not someone he would expect loyalty from. Maybe Matt believed otherwise up to a point.

I'm surprised that Matt doesn't mention anything in the book about Slash's visit to Axl's house in 2005. I would be curious to read his take on that.

Did he say that? Wow. I always thought Gilby is one of Slash's and especially Duff's best friends.

3 minutes ago, Creed said:

In 1996 King Kong fucked his beautiful maid...on the other hand kudos to him for getting a boner.

"I can look at a chick who's a little out of shape and if she turns me on, I won't hesitate to date her. If she's a good fuck, she can weigh 150 pounds, I don't care."

sch.png

I doubt Arnie has had a boner since Rise Of The Machines. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rayno said:

Did he say that? Wow. I always thought Gilby is one of Slash's and especially Duff's best friends.

To clarify: the part that Slash is not someone Gilby would expect loyalty from is my interpretation, not a paraphrase of what Gilby said. He did say that his relationship with Slash never felt like a brotherhood to him.

I don't think Gilby was ever too close friends with Duff, and at the time when Gilby was fired/quit they didn't have a relationship, because Duff was more on Axl's side about the Snakepit songs and it seems Gilby had words with him there. At one point their wives became friends, so they kind of reconnected.

Edited by Blackstar

7 hours ago, Blackstar said:

I'm surprised that Matt doesn't mention anything in the book about Slash's visit to Axl's house in 2005. I would be curious to read his take on that.

I’d be interested to read that too. Slash denied the whole story at first but backtracked eventually. Scott and Matt bashed Axl in the press while sticking up for Slash. I would think they eventually realized the story was probably true. Maybe Matt didn’t want to highlight that Slash “hates” him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Some chicks just prefer ugly guys like Sorum. 

(At least this is what I always tell myself when I leave nightclubs alone).

Thats the same attitude hugh grant had when he was caught with that prostitute, and he was going out with liz hurley at that stage.

Im starting to think that all these models , actresses etc are hopeless in the sack and sometimes guys just want the girl next door so to speak.

here's what an interview with me would have sounded like back in January 2020:

what are the odds the GNR tour gets cancelled because of a pandemic?  I'd say LESS THAN 5 PERCENT

what are the odds this forum will have multiple posts talking about Matt Sorums balls before discussing the new GNR album title?   ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

5 hours ago, sackxl said:

I've seen crazy chicks in my band days do this sort of shit ...coupled with the fact the amount of drugs they would have had going around.

It might not be that she is so much attracted to those guys but to stir up shit 

You've also got the fact Axl treated her like a princess from what info is out there and was always up and down with mood swings.

Then you got Matt who is just a confident upbeat party animal ….he was the only guy to stand up to Axl in that band too don't forget.

Yeah, SS was majorly into coke. It wouldn't surprise me if any of it was true. She supposedly touch Matt's balls when they were in a limo and Axl was looking out the window talking to someone. Has anyone ever found it funny that Erin is EE and Stephanie is SS?

• Wow 1

5 hours ago, EvanG said:

You don't know these people at all! Stop making assumptions and acting like you have them all figured out because you know as little as anyone else here.

Well that part is documented several times over. So it's not an assumption. We do our homework and we know our shit. Wtf is wrong with that?

1 hour ago, LunsJail said:

I’d be interested to read that too. Slash denied the whole story at first but backtracked eventually. Scott and Matt bashed Axl in the press while sticking up for Slash. I would think they eventually realized the story was probably true. Maybe Matt didn’t want to highlight that Slash “hates” him.

Kudos to Matt for that because I have no doubt that Axl will read his book.

Matt could have singlehandedly brought down the reunion...

Edited by megaguns1982

1 hour ago, Sydney Fan said:

Thats the same attitude hugh grant had when he was caught with that prostitute, and he was going out with liz hurley at that stage.

Im starting to think that all these models , actresses etc are hopeless in the sack and sometimes guys just want the girl next door so to speak.

Yeah didn't Denise Richards say she found a lot of dude videos Charlie had apparently?

Something must happen to these people when they can get whatever they want.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:32 PM, sofine11 said:

Next Fernando chat someone should ask him to confirm that it’s true Stephanie Seymour humped the whole band in 92.

I want to hear more details about the end of the relationship. I could practically quote what I know by heart 😂. I don't understand why he was so much more broken hearted over her than his Ex wife, who he dated for four years before they got married. It couldn't have just been able the kid.

On 6/6/2020 at 7:51 PM, Sydney Fan said:

Makes axl look like such a cuck. SS dates axl for 2 years, rubs matts balls tries to get with duff and axl is still writing love songs about her in the 00s. 

Wasn't he though? One of the songs in CD talked about no one telling him the truth.

• Like 1