STAR WARS: Convoluted Cash- Cow Disney Adventure Series That Will Never End Thread

ZoSoRose

Its in most of the trailers but Ill spoiler caption it just in case anyone is avoiding the trailers:

Spoiler

That C-3P0 "goodbye to my friends" bit really does not appeal to me. It just bothers me. Including that he barely knows Poe and company, but its just a bit cheesy imho.

Im still very exited for this though!!! :headbang:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, soon said:

Its in most of the trailers but Ill spoiler caption it just in case anyone is avoiding the trailers:

Hide contents

That C-3P0 "goodbye to my friends" bit really does not appeal to me. It just bothers me. Including that he barely knows Poe and company, but its just a bit cheesy imho.

Im still very exited for this though!!! :headbang:

That part could be later on in the film, after they've spent time together. That's the only way it'd make any sense. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rocknroll41 said:

Another new mini trailer I forgot to post the other day (you get a good look at the Knights of Ren and Sith Troopers here):

Also, “they fly now” (this looks fun!):

Haha, they're both great but that second one was very funny. 

• Like 1

I don’t think I can post links here cause they’re not on the official Starwars YouTube channel, but there’s a new mini trailer out (tv spot 10) that also has some pretty funny moments, as well as another one out (tv spot 13) where some new Palpatine dialogue can be heard.

Edited by rocknroll41

39 minutes ago, rocknroll41 said:

I don’t think I can post links here cause they’re not on the official Starwars YouTube channel, but there’s a new mini trailer out (tv spot 10) that also has some pretty funny moments, as well as another one out (tv spot 13) where some new Palpatine dialogue can be heard.

The teaser with the new dialogue also features the duel of fates theme as well. So cool. 

• Like 1

On 28/03/2019 at 12:12 PM, ZoSoRose said:

It isnt perfect but Ive liked it :shrugs:

Reading back through this thread and yeah this is pretty much how I feel. There are clear missed opportunities, but I've enjoyed it so far. TLJ was really good, I thought. Loved how Luke learned that he had a place in the end, even though he couldn't actually be there to help. 

1 hour ago, Jw224 said:

Reading back through this thread and yeah this is pretty much how I feel. There are clear missed opportunities, but I've enjoyed it so far. TLJ was really good, I thought. Loved how Luke learned that he had a place in the end, even though he couldn't actually be there to help. 

Yeah I'm a huge fan of TLJ even though I understand why a lot of people aren't. Its a big, weird, messy film with a lot of highs and lows. I like what they did with Luke. He still felt like Luke Skywalker to me even though he made a lot of mistakes. By the end of the film, he rediscovered himself and found a way to help his friends and family and confront Ben without using violence. His story stuck with me these 2 years

• Like 2

Don't play video if you are avoiding possible spoilers.

I think John "lost my script" Boyega may have possibly just let something slip on todays episode of YouTubes' Hot Ones. Its an interview and the host references previous socials chats but then Boyega slips into present tense. Could be nothing. Im new to this stuff, lol

Possible spoiler Starting at 14:10, info that perked up my ears at 14:32

Spoiler

"Anakin is the G. Rey will get pushed to the side. We will all get pushed to the wall and be held there while he fights" (referring to a force power, Anakin would hold them from a distance. He uses force hand gesture)

Prolly nothing. But thought Id mention it :shrugs:

Edited by soon

1 hour ago, soon said:

Don't play video if you are avoiding possible spoilers.

I think John "lost my script" Boyega may have possibly just let something slip on todays episode of YouTubes' Hot Ones. Its an interview and the host references previous socials chats but then Boyega slips into present tense. Could be nothing. Im new to this stuff, lol

Possible spoiler Starting at 14:10, info that perked up my ears at 14:32

Hide contents

"Anakin is the G. Rey will get pushed to the side. We will all get pushed to the wall and be held there while he fights" (referring to a force power, Anakin would hold them from a distance. He uses force hand gesture)

Prolly nothing. But thought Id mention it :shrugs:

Doesn’t line up with any of the leaks. I wonder if he’s just joking, or something.

• Thanks 1