TMZ Runs Story About Leaks, GN'R Management Publicly Responds

To me shadow sounds exactly like Steven. It has stevens "sloppy" "lazy" bass drum playing. 

Also the hihat sounds like the same one they used for Appetite. 

Also. Why would they overdub him with Frank without crediting him?. I doubt that the original drum track was that bad.

1 hour ago, rebeldhipi said:

To me shadow sounds exactly like Steven. It has stevens "sloppy" "lazy" bass drum playing. 

Also the hihat sounds like the same one they used for Appetite. 

Also. Why would they overdub him with Frank without crediting him?. I doubt that the original drum track was that bad.

Knowing Axl, the only thing he probably had Caram do was put samples over his kit like they did with the village sessions

On 05/01/2020 at 5:10 PM, themadcaplaughs said:

the $150,000.00 per song UMG seeks are statutory copyright damages

:o Holy shit, I didn't pick up on this when listening to the interview. Probably not a lot of money to GNR or Universal, but uploading just one song could force someone to live in poverty for the rest of their lives. That's me never uploading anything ever again :lol:

GNR paid Rick $15k total but the songs are worth $150,000 each now that they've been leaked and a few hundred fans downloaded them :crazy:

On 1/5/2020 at 2:02 PM, Nice Boy said:

I really don't get how Adler wasn't sure if it was his drumming on Shadow Of Your Love. I mean if you're a professional drummer surely you'd be able to tell if it was you or not, even if the track had been remastered? 

If GNR messed with the multi-tracks timing wise, and added so much processing to each drum component with compression, EQ, other time based effects, etc. that it is a very different sound tonality wise, I can see how a rock drummer who is listening to that changed track 30+ years after the effect could be unsure.

I am still personally in the camp of the drumming is Adler but way processed, and the only "new" track is Slash's lead guitar

• Like 1