What Are You Listening To?

Dean

11 hours ago, Nizaraul7 said:

Aww a Deadhead! Did you slip from GNR to the dead or the other way round?
Man Terrapin has literally sustained my mental health during dark times. That and Estranged are my all time favorites.
Thanks for the share. That was well spent time :)

Both Guns and Dead have been there with me since I first got into rock. Ive listened to live tapes and read a book or two on the Dead over the years, but its just since the pandemic - since these live stream shows - that I am a full Deadhead. And I am loving it!! Getting to share the concert experience with the Deadhead community really took me to the next level :headbang: 

What about for you? How did you become a Deadhead?

Terrapin and Estranged are fantastic cuts! Yeah, both bands have a lot of depth to offer us fans. Im enjoying being carried along by the Dead!

Glad you enjoyed the stream. I cant wait for next week :headbang: Theres a weekly Dead and Co stream every Saturday too!! Called "One More Saturday Night"

Edited by soon

7 hours ago, soon said:

Both Guns and Dead have been there with me since I first got into rock. Ive listened to live tapes and read a book or two on the Dead over the years, but its just since the pandemic - since these live stream shows - that I am a full Deadhead. And I am loving it!! Getting to share the concert experience with the Deadhead community really took me to the next level :headbang: 

What about for you? How did you become a Deadhead?

Terrapin and Estranged are fantastic cuts! Yeah, both bands have a lot of depth to offer us fans. Im enjoying being carried along by the Dead!

Glad you enjoyed the stream. I cant wait for next week :headbang: Theres a weekly Dead and Co stream every Saturday too!! Called "One More Saturday Night"

Man I envy you for going full Deadhead. I'mma be there one day, it's an evolution that certainly awaits me.
Not there yet because I discovered them around 2015 (in contrast with '96 for GNR) by hearing Casey Jones on a radio.
Now I'm down to deep cuts like Ship of Fools and All New Minglewood Blues. Great stuff! I'll check the OMSN stream for sure.

What are you top 3 Dead picks? Pretty curious.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Nizaraul7 said:

Man I envy you for going full Deadhead. I'mma be there one day, it's an evolution that certainly awaits me.
Not there yet because I discovered them around 2015 (in contrast with '96 for GNR) by hearing Casey Jones on a radio.
Now I'm down to deep cuts like Ship of Fools and All New Minglewood Blues. Great stuff! I'll check the OMSN stream for sure.

What are you top 3 Dead picks? Pretty curious.

It was totally an evolution. Just get on the bus, man! haha. I get it though... had to wait for my time. I bet Casey Jones was the first tune I heard too. And those are some great ones youre into lately!

I caught some of the stream. Enjoyed it. Its not Jerry, but I still dig it.

Ooh, so many tunes... as of this moment Ill go with Althea, Cassidy and Peggy-O from one of the Dicks Picks. I usually lean towards the Mydland era - I love how his voice on Ship off Fools :headbang:My list is lacking the funk and the psychedelia though... What do you think?