01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

1 minute ago, t-p-d-a said:

I have no problem with that because that's normal for a band you know? A band makin' music. They have fun on stage and it's a good live band.

Me neither. The facepalm is more at GnR's ineptitude than Slash n Myles. I don't blame him if he can't get Axl's arse into gear...

• Like 1

On 18.1.2020 at 12:54 AM, SoNobodyToldYaBaby said:

Snoop is more entertaining than any new rock band from the past 10 years. 

nope. Greta Van Fleet blows Snoop miles away. Greta Van Fleet is the new shit. Way better than this boring trash

Edited by t-p-d-a
  • Haha 3

Would love to see Snoop bust out his Sad But True cover (Metallica). :headbang: This announcement also made me look him up and I learned that his new signature sandwich at Dunkins Donuts is a plant based sausage patty breakfast sandwich with a glazed donut as a bun. Mel prolly likes those. Anyways, Im genuinely looking forward to the streams.

2UaHVeI.gif

Edited by soon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Axl will bring his A+ game. Good for GnR. SB is a huge thing. GnR will get a good ppayday and rub shoulders with their peers, fellow rich people. My opinion again about his A+ game because the audience will be his fellow entertainers, NFL super rich head honchos, super rich people business people , then fans of whoever, whatever, and then, lastly, a lil percentage of GnR fans.    To those going, let us know how the show was.  

1 hour ago, Rayvela said:

Lol I just got done having a convo with my wife, music is a business they will only play the hits or a medley, if we are really lucky some one will say new music coming soon, however this thread is hilarious!

This is a full show, they aren't playing the halftime Super Bowl thing so it will be a full 2.5 hour plus set with plenty of time for new stuff if there is any

Edited by Caedo