01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

On 24.1.2020 at 12:43 AM, axlvai said:

Really hope Snoop Dog share some blunts with the guys... maybe some downers to get a properly NR and Estranged 😶

A sativa head high would be a far better choice to make/perform music. When it comes to music, indica is best for listening but not performing.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Gunner55 said:

I'm banking on just a few songs for tv. My guide shows it as 1 hour with GNR, Maroon 5,and DJ Khaled all featured. 

1 hour shared with all that bands?... We are gettin SCOM.... fuck me.

Let me see. 20 min each. WTTJ-SCOM-PC

Edited by axlvai

In a alternative universe, Axl will show up looking like 2006 with a voice like Dublin 2010, Brain comes back, Slash plays the solos better, new songs are played, no extended solo in Rocket Queen and Heavens Door, and the only covers in the set are Live and Let Die & Heavens Door. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, djones1225 said:

In a alternative universe, Axl will show up looking like 2006 with a voice like Dublin 2010, Brain comes back, Slash plays the solos better, new songs are played, no extended solo in Rocket Queen and Heavens Door, and the only covers in the set are Live and Let Die & Heavens Door. 

Voice of 2006 would be a good shout too, his jungle scream back then was amazing!

• Like 1