01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

13 hours ago, Live Like a Suicide said:

Who's ready to be disappointed!

It's probably mostly the same setlist. My heart will probably skip a beat when Ax says something like "We're gonna try something here...". I know, I know. It's wishful thinking.

Edited by VeeR

5 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

Do you think Frank could handle that?

Exactly 

Depends on the song and time involved in getting it ready, but he's capable enough to play through one of their songs even though it's obviously not the style he normally plays.

Can't see them doing a rush tribute though, they were not a big influence on gnr.

Caravan or far cry would be quite manageable, but they aren't the big hits obviously.

1 minute ago, VeeR said:

It's probably mostly the same setlist. My heart will probably skip a beat when Ax says something like "We're gonna try something here...". I know, I know. It's wishful thinking.

This song is don't cry... alternate lyrics 😄

• Haha 1

Here to rain on the parade even more. 

Was going through the scheduler on my PVR making sure all my shows for the week are set to record. Of course this show is on this week's list, so I re-read the description. Features DJ Khaled, Maroon 5, Guns N Roses, and more! 

So we're getting even less on tv than we anticipated. I'll eat my shirt if it's anything but Jungle, Sweet Child, or Paradise. But I'd bank on just one of them. 

9 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

What time and on which channel does it air?

Any fox station in US (luckily I can pick up Fox29 here in Canadia). It airs on Saturday, Feb 1 @ 11PM where I live.

Edited by VeeR

I wouldn't necessarily expect Guns to premiere new music before an album is even announced. I know that's the way Axl did it in the past but it doesn't strike me as something he would do now. So there really shouldn't be too much disappointment. Once February comes and goes with no news (thus ruling out a March/April release), I do imagine people will start waking up more.

29 minutes ago, Ratbrain said:

I see Blood In The Water.

Honestly that Blood In The Water remix with Tupac from a few years ago was pretty cool. It was made by evader.

Would they risk allowing Snoop to rap over something like RQ while Axl gasps for air between lines, sounding like Mickey Mouse?

Instead of Better or Black Hole Sun, they should bring Snoop out for a medley of Eye On You / Blood In The Water / 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted :lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock