Jump to content

01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I have a good perspective as I saw NILT 6 times, including night one in Vegas and the amazing Apollo show in NYC. Here is my takeaway from the show.  I’m not going to even mention the set

With all due respect, coming from a guy who travels to the UK often for work and has many friends there, why do people like you feel the need to attack/trash/insult an entire country?  Yet, here you a

Posted Images

I wouldn't necessarily expect Guns to premiere new music before an album is even announced. I know that's the way Axl did it in the past but it doesn't strike me as something he would do now. So there really shouldn't be too much disappointment. Once February comes and goes with no news (thus ruling out a March/April release), I do imagine people will start waking up more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Completely hypothetical question, but if they do play something new (big IF, obviously), is there any chance it could be something other than Hard School? If so, what? 

Edited by GNRfanJen
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ratbrain said:

I see Blood In The Water.

 

Honestly that Blood In The Water remix with Tupac from a few years ago was pretty cool. It was made by evader.

Would they risk allowing Snoop to rap over something like RQ while Axl gasps for air between lines, sounding like Mickey Mouse?

Instead of Better or Black Hole Sun, they should bring Snoop out for a medley of Eye On You / Blood In The Water / 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted :lol:

Edited by Gordon Comstock
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

 

Honestly that Blood In The Water remix with Tupac from a few years ago was pretty cool. It was made by evader.

Would they risk allowing Snoop to rap over something like RQ while Axl gasps for air between lines, sounding like Mickey Mouse?

Instead of Better or Black Hole Sun, they should bring Snoop out for a medley of Eye On You / Blood In The Water / 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted :lol:

I've only seen a "If The World" Tupac mix.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

biggest holy grail of gnr of all time is whatever was recorded with eazy e/nwa back in the days 

Do we know if axL recorded with them though

Could of just been the band or a different version of the song luv 4 dem gangstas that slash did with e.

I do remember the eazy e advertisement (in the cd album for 187um ep) for the str8 off the Streets upcoming lp had a song featuring guns n roses advertised. This song had been pulled when the LP actually was released after eazys death.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, vloors said:

Do we know if axL recorded with them though

Could of just been the band or a different version of the song luv 4 dem gangstas that slash did with e.

I do remember the eazy e advertisement (in the cd album for 187um ep) for the str8 off the Streets upcoming lp had a song featuring guns n roses advertised. This song had been pulled when the LP actually was released after eazys death.

its one of the biggest mysteries out there, maybe its in the vault - however if i remember correctly they tried to do something and maybe axl wasn't able to meet up with eazy and just slash duff jammed with them once thats my guess, but in duff's book it said they all hung out and partied a couple times, maybe it was then or after they recorded something 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ratbrain said:

Just listened to a Stevie Wonder/GNR remix on youtube. "Livin Just Enough For The Paradise City" :lol:

I've heard that before. Love both songs so it totally worked for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

its one of the biggest mysteries out there, maybe its in the vault - however if i remember correctly they tried to do something and maybe axl wasn't able to meet up with eazy and just slash duff jammed with them once thats my guess, but in duff's book it said they all hung out and partied a couple times, maybe it was then or after they recorded something 

This is all I got for it, but so far I only include sources up to 1996. 

screen12.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

its one of the biggest mysteries out there, maybe its in the vault - however if i remember correctly they tried to do something and maybe axl wasn't able to meet up with eazy and just slash duff jammed with them once thats my guess, but in duff's book it said they all hung out and partied a couple times, maybe it was then or after they recorded something 

Off an old Axl chat

Q: Did you do a song with Eazy-E [late American rapper, producer, and record executive] in the early '90s. I read it somewhere. I think it would be pretty cool. Did you hang out with Eazy-E ever? What was a cool moment hanging out with N.W.A.?

Axl: He recorded with Slash and Duff. He really wanted to attack the media over attacking me for "One in a Million". There wasn't really any Easy on it. I wasn't there. He gave me the tape to consider. Sounded a bit like the other guys doing BODY COUNT. The idea was OK but the track wasn't really there and I felt it would get more heat than the track could stand up to. Only hung a couple times after a show with any of them. Was glad I got to meet Eazy.

Guess we can go back to the thread topic now lol

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, DarkLotus1111 said:

People actually think they're playing new music too. Lol 

Yeah, I'm gonna feel really dumb come Saturday morning for even hoping for something news lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Yeah, I'm gonna feel really dumb come Saturday morning for even hoping for something news lol

Is this concert Saturday morning? I looked it up and saw 8:00 PM somewhere, not sure if that was accurate.

It really is depressing how quickly all of our hope’s died within the last two weeks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Is this concert Saturday morning? I looked it up and saw 8:00 PM somewhere, not sure if that was accurate.

It really is depressing how quickly all of our hope’s died within the last two weeks.

You're right, show is at 8pm EST on Friday night. 

I have a concert to go to locally on Friday and I'm guessing I won't be on the forum much til Saturday morning due to that. 

1 hour ago, sofine11 said:

If no single drops Friday (it won't) then don't even bother checking for setlist updates on Friday night.  Like Yoda said, "Only pain will you find..."

That too. Friday morning will probably tell me everything I need to know. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RussTCB unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...