01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I have a good perspective as I saw NILT 6 times, including night one in Vegas and the amazing Apollo show in NYC. Here is my takeaway from the show.  I’m not going to even mention the set

With all due respect, coming from a guy who travels to the UK often for work and has many friends there, why do people like you feel the need to attack/trash/insult an entire country?  Yet, here you a

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jimisbatman said:

What would be the best way to watch the performance for those of us outside the US?

To wait a few hours for someone's rip uploaded on the net. 

Edited by jamillos

As long as they are in town, I am holding out some tiny hope that they might make a surprise appearance at the Superbowl itself. 

Maybe while Shakira sings 'Hips Don't Lie', Axl could do his old snake dance in the background? 

Or he could duet with JLo? 'I' m still I'm still Axl from the block'! 

Or maybe Slash could fill in as the Cheifs' long snapper? 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Sausagebrain said:

As long as they are in town, I am holding out some tiny hope that they might make a surprise appearance at the Superbowl itself. 

Maybe while Shakira sings 'Hips Don't Lie', Axl could do his old snake dance in the background? 

Or he could duet with JLo? 'I' m still I'm still Axl from the block'! 

Or maybe Slash could fill in as the Cheifs' long snapper? 

Seeing  axl moving his rotound hips to a song wont be to anyones viewing pleasure. This isnt 87-93 axl.

Also slash has had to many cringy duets and collaborations in the past ( fergie).

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Haha 3

Alright, there are some "affordable" tixs still available. I'm close to Miami, should I waste my money on this one? I'm torn because I already saw NITL twice, if I get the same show I'll be pissed, if I get a new song and don't go I'll be pissed. HELP

2 minutes ago, gnr5 said:

Alright, there are some "affordable" tixs still available. I'm close to Miami, should I waste my money on this one? I'm torn because I already saw NITL twice, if I get the same show I'll be pissed, if I get a new song and don't go I'll be pissed. HELP

Skip it, save the money. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, gnr5 said:

It's going to be a great time no matter what

• Like 1
10 hours ago, gnr5 said:

go

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, gnr5 said:

This was my dilemma about going to ACL the second weekend. They had played Locomotive for the first time the show before it, so I took a chance in going as I’d be upset at myself if I wasn’t there to hear it. Well, they trolled me. They didn’t play it. Yes I was pissed when I heard the first beats to Coma, but I still had a good time.

In short: go! You can be pissed about nothing new, but still have a good time (so funny how that’s how we are measuring our enjoyment with this band). 

How many times do you think casual fans (the so called bulk of concert goers) will go to see gnr? Maybe once or twice max.

If the set is the same and they keep touring the same cities again and again with nothing new. The crowds are going to get smaller and smaller when the casual fans start dropping out.

There's only so many times a casual fan will go see them for scom etc.

They need something to tour off. Its not sustainable otherwise. They are not the stones or another band that has a big catalog of music they can keep touring off. 

Dropping new music will help them get exposed to a new generation of fans and please the existing fanbase.

I have hope GNR will see the light. Bring on the 31st. 

Let's see if this "All new show" will get it's debut tomorrow. The weeks are flying in, hopefully they do themselves justice and give us a teaser of things to come. 

• Like 1
  • RussTCB unpinned this topic