01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

On 8/1/2020 at 10:18 PM, adilsonasjr said:

I think that this tour will be different, "Not in this lifetime" is over and we have a chance to see a diferent setlist, so....maybe is not a disaster, and i have a little hope to see some of new songs or something

New setlist ? Are you new here ? Ive seem GNR in 2010,2012,2017, and will see them in 2020 and in the first three I took down the set lists and while there were a few changes in 2017 the setlist hasn’t changed much since Moses was a child in GNR world. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, IrishgunnerII said:

New setlist ? Are you new here ? Ive seem GNR in 2010,2012,2017, and will see them in 2020 and in the first three I took down the set lists and while there were a few changes in 2017 the setlist hasn’t changed much since Moses was a child in GNR world. 

When i say "new setlist" i mean that the setlist will change the songs like Coma, OTGM, My Michelle... those songs are played a 4 years ago and this is a new tour, so some songs of the set will be changed, of course that the classics like sweet child, wttj, paradise and others will be in the set, like the others years

SeatleSeahawks play in 2nd weekend of playoffs. Out of these 8 teams this weekend, 4 will be left. Winner from those 2  next weekend will be NFC and AFC Champions.  If SS goes  all  the way, Duff's team will be in Superbowl so it will be a double win for him playing this years SB entertainment.   I like Russel Wilson. I dont think SS ,if they win tomorrow, can beat 49ers next week. 

2017 was a good year. He even sang Paradise City with rasp. The first GN'R gig in 2018 in Berlin. I stand in the middle of a big ass stadium and i was ready. His voice was cringe. It was awful. I hope this is not the case in Miami. It was very embarrassing as a fan in Berlin.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, t-p-d-a said:

2017 was a good year. He even sang Paradise City with rasp. The first GN'R gig in 2018 in Berlin. I stand in the middle of a big ass stadium and i was ready. His voice was cringe. It was awful. I hope this is not the case in Miami. It was very embarrassing as a fan in Berlin.

Yes, but on the first shows of 2019 he sounded waaay better than on those first shows of 2018. He sounded more prepared, even if he was a bit more fat.

All in all that leg was pretty good. It was unnecessary, but still good. 2018 was his worst year if you ask me.

Edited by GNRfanMILO
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, GNRfanMILO said:

Yes, but on the first shows of 2019 he sounded waaay better than on those first shows of 2018. He sounded more prepared, even if he was a bit more fat.

All in all that leg was pretty good. It was unnecessary, but still good. 2018 was his worst year if you ask me.

He sounded good in 2018 when I saw him in July. Berlin was awful. I don’t see any difference between later 2018 shows and 2019.

1 minute ago, gnr5 said:

Im in Miami. $230 for a decent seat, same seat is going for $275+fees on Ticketmaster. 

Do I pull the trigger?

Depends. If you’re hoping or expecting new music or an all new show, probably not worth it because it most likely won’t happen. If you just want to have fun and don’t care what happens, go for it.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, GoForJMark said:

Haven't read the latest rules about unofficial links. So to clarify, facebook livestreams/periscopes are no longer allowed to be shared around?

Unfortunately, that's correct. We can't allow links to any copyrighted material, unless it's from an official (licensed) source. 

As always, we can't help what users do via PM but if someone posts a link on the open forum, the leadership team would have to remove the link when we see it. 

I don't think we're planning on giving out suspensions / warning points for it, we're just going to have to remove them when we happen to see them is all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At the moment axl cannot sound as bad as david lee roth at the moment going from roths vegas residency at the moment.....

Im predicting berlin 2018 levels of vocal delivery.

Is fox television a subsudary of fox news?. I ask as im suprised any "rights" allowed to fox would be allowed as politically, the band are to the left.

• Like 1

So... 

GNR plays on Friday, then Maroon 5 plays on Saturday. So if Fox is televising "highlights" from the Super Bowlfest, then I assume they'll air it on Sunday as part of the coverage leading up the game. 

Assuming that's the case, Axl had better be ready to deliver. Even if Fox only airs one song or maybe even just parts of a few tracks, the band needs to be absolutely on fire. 

7 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

So... 

GNR plays on Friday, then Maroon 5 plays on Saturday. So if Fox is televising "highlights" from the Super Bowlfest, then I assume they'll air it on Sunday as part of the coverage leading up the game. 

Assuming that's the case, Axl had better be ready to deliver. Even if Fox only airs one song or maybe even just parts of a few tracks, the band needs to be absolutely on fire. 

I can almost guarentee that 6/7ths of the band will be on fire.

• Haha 1

I’m sure the band is aware of this. The Super Bowl is an all day event. People will have their televisions on the channel hours before the game itself. I’m sure Axl is mindful enough to know that means millions of viewers. Surely...surely he’ll bring his A game (and maybe a new song while he’s at it). 

• Haha 1