01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think I have a good perspective as I saw NILT 6 times, including night one in Vegas and the amazing Apollo show in NYC. Here is my takeaway from the show.  I’m not going to even mention the set

With all due respect, coming from a guy who travels to the UK often for work and has many friends there, why do people like you feel the need to attack/trash/insult an entire country?  Yet, here you a

Posted Images

6 hours ago, TupacShakur said:

this will be live on tv?

No, parts of the show will be broadcast the following night (Saturday) at 11:30pm on Fox in the US. 

The program on Fox is only slotted for an hour and there are several other artists being shown, so mostly likely only one or two GNR songs will be broadcast. 

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Tomorrow may be the day. Things are just lining up, new chapter, random one off show, etc...please, just something happen. 

As someone who has been somewhat a critic of GN'R lately. I'm hoping that something cool happens for once on this lifetime in GN'R world, tomorrow. What happens, happens. Let's hope for a good show either way.

Edited by DarkLotus1111
11 minutes ago, Swampfox said:

What time are surprise singles ready for download on fridays?  Just want to know what time the forum is crashing tomorrow.

Not in this timeline

• Haha 3

I can already imagine a very theatrical announcement with a voice saying...

"it's been a while" 

"the fans asked for it"

"the next chapter is here"

Then a party blower sound interrupts the immersion. Revealing that it's actually a promo for another leg for Not In This Lifetime tour! The end... 

Had anyone noticed this post from the official superbowl music fest instagram.

Richard fortus hopes new music will be released this year.

Hmmm "And we're here for it"?

Edited by vloors
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, vloors said:

Hmmm "Were here for it"?

Could it be happening? I’ll be very pissed at Bud Light if they’re getting my hopes up for no reason lol

edit: I looked at the date and that’s a pretty old post. Probably doesn’t mean anything

Edited by slash23579
12 minutes ago, slash23579 said:

Could it be happening? I’ll be very pissed at Bud Light if they’re getting my hopes up for no reason lol

edit: I looked at the date and that’s a pretty old post. Probably doesn’t mean anything

2 weeks old. They barely got 12k followers on the page. Might be under the radar or they are trolling us hard with that post.

26 minutes ago, vloors said:

Richard fortus hopes new music will be released this year.

Hmmm "And we're here for it"?

Such a weird way to phrase that, guessing it’s them quoting/capitalizing on one of the Richard interviews. Saying “we’re here for it” is interesting, but is really so vague in a way that they can’t be held accountable or expect it to happen. 

• Confused 1
42 minutes ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Such a weird way to phrase that, guessing it’s them quoting/capitalizing on one of the Richard interviews. Saying “we’re here for it” is interesting, but is really so vague in a way that they can’t be held accountable or expect it to happen. 

"We're here for it" is a young social media/pop culture consumer phrase roughly meaning "we're into it!", it's just a weird way of saying they would be excited to hear new music as fortus has suggested might exist

1 hour ago, AxlRoseCDII said:

Its weird though why even bring that up

• RussTCB unpinned this topic