01/31/20 - Miami, FL - American Airlines Arena **SWEET CHILD TELEVISED ON FOX**NOW WITH MORE SNOOP DOGG**

2 hours ago, DPR714 said:

Guns N' Roses will be headlining the festival on Friday, Jan. 31, in addition to a special performance by Snoop Dogg. The following day, last year's Super Bowl halftime performers, Maroon 5, will headline, and Dan + Shay will also take the stage.

For fans who can't make it down to Miami, the Bud Light Super Bowl Music Fest TV show will feature highlights from the event and will air on Fox at 11 p.m. ET on Saturday, Feb. 1. For tickets and more info on the event, check out SuperBowlMusicFest.com

Ty! 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Amazing.  With that video they're congratulating themselves for completing the last massive 4 year long odyssey with....another massive tour outing?  Congrats fellas.

This fucking band. :facepalm:

Other bands:

"we've consistently released albums, toured and worked our asses off for the fans. Thank you so much for your loyalty!" 

GNR:

"we didn't do anything. Yayyyyyyy. Please congratulate us!" 

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, sofine11 said:

Amazing.  With that video they're congratulating themselves for completing the last massive 4 year long odyssey with....another massive tour outing?  Congrats fellas.

This fucking band. :facepalm:

Why get so bothered?. Does it have any affect on your daily life or in some way financially help or hinder you personally?. 

I would suggest the only people that are affected by the band touring are the band themselves or people directly involved. 

If a 4 year odyssey is not successful based on not making any money or as history has shown, future touring around the world will be a financial success, than that will only affect the band, its members and the people directly involved in the tour.

They are the ones personally affected by what the band does, even if the fans don't agree with the reasons why or methods behind what the band are doing. 

To many people worry about what the band is doing. 

In the scope of our daily lifes, that includes family and work commitments, what the band does or does not do, is small in comparison. 

The question is. 

Do you guys think the band worries about what you think or just gets on with life.. 

Edited by kiwiguns
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

Other bands:

"we've consistently released albums, toured and worked our asses off for the fans. Thank you so much for your loyalty!" 

GNR:

"we didn't do anything. Yayyyyyyy. Please congratulate us!" 

It's unreal, really.  Fernando must be some negotiating wizard, that one. Just a master of navigating the music industry, while also being able to get Axl into the right headspace to release new music.  Congratulations, buddy.  :monkey:

• GNFNR 1

I'm so thankful I have a whole other concert to go to tonight. The band I'm going to see has released 4 albums since I found out about them 6 years ago. They actually appreciate their fans too. 

My plan for the night is to pick up my bestie, go see a great band, more than likely hang out with them for a bit after, then come home and spin records from artists who actually release music. 

The farce GNR is going to put on tonight is thankfully very far from my mind. 

• Like 4

Well, I can't directly link to anything these days, but just make sure to search for "GNR", "Guns N' Roses", "Guns and Roses", "axel", etc,  on Facebook, Twitter, or Periscope. Just a word of caution, prepare to be disappointed.

• Like 1

Just now, RussTCB said:

I'm so thankful I have a whole other concert to go to tonight. The band I'm going to see has released 4 albums since I found out about them 6 years ago. They actually appreciate their fans too. 

My plan for the night is to pick up my bestie, go see a great band, more than likely hang out with them for a bit after, then come home and spin records from artists who actually release music. 

The farce GNR is going to put on tonight is thankfully very far from my mind. 

Yep.  And don't get me wrong, I hope everyone going tonight has a blast.  I really do.  It's just that, personally, I can't have imagined spending money on this repetitive, creatively bankrupt, shitshow. 

• Like 1